Part 2: The Travel Day

Dylan's P.O.V

We arrive at the city. Noah stops the car and parks it by the side. I jump out of the jeep and stretch. It was some tiresome journey. I look back and see Grace stretching herself too. I look around and examine the place. It's beautiful. Those perfectly ancient brown buildings compliment the whole view of the city. The mountains in the horizon look wonderful. 

I turn back to see Noah who shakes Hope vigorously to wake her up. After a few attempts she wakes up and adjusts herself. She gets out and gasps.

"OH MY GOD" She yells "WHAT'S THAT?!"

Noah and I walk towards her and look at what she looks at. Noah and I exchange looks and burst out laughing.

"Have you never seen a statue fountain of a naked person before?" Noah ask while laughing in between. I continue to laugh, I keep my hand on my stomach to grasp some air.

"No I haven't ever seen something like that." Hope replies back and smacks me on the shoulder.

"Stop laughing both of you!" Hope exclaims.

Grace comes towards us with a serious face. "Guys we don't have time to mess around, we need to find someone who could lend us a helicopter" She informs.

"Why do we need a helicopter?" I ask as I try to be serious but miserably fail when I exchange looks with Noah and Hope.

"We need it to get to the Vividly Island, hello?" Grace says.

"Okay okay guys be serious." Noah speaks

"Grab your backpacks and all your belongings because we won't be returning back until we find the antidote" Grace informs.

Noah nods his head and grabs his backpack in which he has kept the boxes. He shoves in some candies and chocolates and two bottles of water. I too then grab my backpack and throw my phone in. I check if my iPad is fully charged and I throw in couple more of candies. Hope does the same and so does Grace.

"We need some food to pack in too." I state.

"I agree with Dylan." Grace says nodding her head.

"There's the grocery store right there." Noah says pointing towards the store.

We all make our way to the store. We buy our desired chips, juices, energy drinks, energy bars, and some more  stuff. We check out and dump the groceries in our backpack. We begin our search for a helicopter.

"My cousin lives here, they have a helicopter, I think they could lend it to us." Grace says.

"Cool."I simply reply.

I look at Noah who is talking with pope. I look back in front and see Grace running towards person in front of us. He is around maybe our age and  is wearing the weirdest clothes ever. He has a neon snapback with a matching pink neon t-shirt and to finish of this look he pairs it with a black shorts and some yellow Nikes. I puke a little in my mouth as Grace wraps her legs around his waist. I huff and look at Noah who has the same expression as me on his face . I scoff as Hope and Grace and the weird dude start to jump and squeal like 16 year old fangirl. I walk behind Noah. I interrupt their little reunion ,I reckon ,by saying "Hello, Boo."

Everyone stops doing what they're doing and turn their head towards me giving the weird looks. Grace gets off him and glares at me. She walks to me and opens her mouth to say something but gets interrupted by that weird guy.

"OH MY MY." He squeals and fans his hands towards his mouth. "WHO IS THAT HOT PIECE OF MEAT?"

He pushes me slightly and walks towards Noah.Touching his shoulder the weird guy smiles showing his dimple. I look closely and see as the weird guy touches Noah chest and sends him a flirty smile.I cough trying to hold back a laugh as I see how uncomfortable Noah is. Hope  shakes her head walks up to the weird guy and pulls him away from Noah. She giggles and speaks up.