Chapter Fourteen

"Alright so you'll see a hallway on the right of the staircase. Go through there," Sam directed through the earpiece.

Your eyes caught sight of the corridor and you led the way down. "What now?"

"If you make a left, the room should be right around the corner. Third door to the left," he explained.

You were just about to turn left when you spotted two guards standing at the door of the room. Dean immediately yanked you back so you wouldn't get seen. "Thanks," you whispered. "Sammy, there's guards at the door."

There was a brief silence for a moment. "I'll take care of it. Give me a sec," Sam said.

Bobby walked into the estate a couple minutes after you and Dean got in, waiting for his cue to create the diversion. "Alright, that's all you Bobby," Sam patted his back as he slipped through the crowd.

He nodded and suddenly, Bobby collapsed onto another waiter, sending the silver platter on their hand flying. Everyone around him gasped in shock, immediately rushing to Bobby's side. "What happened?" Someone asked.

"I think he's having a heart attack!" another voice shouted as Bobby clutched his own chest.

To your satisfaction, the guards at the door of the security room rushed out to see the commotion. Without warning, Dean grabbed your face, pulling you in for a kiss as the guards passed by.

You were sure they were long gone, but Dean wouldn't let go. You tapped him on the shoulder, but still no response. Taking matters into your own hands, you kneed him in the groin. "Ow! What was that for?!?" Dean asked as he bucked his knees together in pain.

"Did you forget we're on a mission? We don't have that much time before they get back, come on," you pulled Dean over with you to the door. Surprisingly, the door wasn't locked, so you walked right in. Dean shut the door behind you, causing all the guards in the room to whip their heads around.

"Excuse me?" one of them asked.

You immediately stumbled onto Dean, pretending to be drunk. "Wait...this isn't the bathroom?" You giggled.

"We're going to have to need you to leave (ma'am/sir)," another guard said.

You heard Dean lock the door behind you, causing one of the guards to immediately jolt up from his seat. "I'm afraid we can't do that," you stood up straight, cracking your knuckles. The guard on the far right rushed towards you, reaching for his gun, but he was too slow as you already jabbed him in the stomach and grabbed his hand, twisting it so that he dropped his gun.

The other two guards rushed toward Dean, ready to throw fists. The one on the left of him threw a punch from above, which Dean easily swerved and swept his feet under the guy, making him fall to the floor with a thud. You had your guard on the ground, you wrapped your legs around his neck, trapping him in a headlock till he fainted.

Once you were sure he was passed out, you took his gun and ran over to help Dean fight off the other two guards. The guard on Dean's right didn't notice you come up from behind, so you knocked him beside the head with the pistol in your hand. "Thanks," Dean smiled your way while he punched the other guard square in the face, immediately knocking him out.

Meanwhile, during all the commotion, Sam spotted Azazel across the room. Sam quickly slid his way through the crowd, pressing his cold pistol right against Azazel's back. "Don't make any noise or I'll shoot," he whispered.

"Alright Sam, we're in," you said as you sat down in front of a bunch of screens showing all the rooms to the mansion.

"Gotcha. There should be a touchscreen on the control panel in front of you," Sam instructed as he led Azazel away from the crowd.

"I see it. What now?" You asked.

"Type in the keycode on Dean's arm."

"Dean, let me see your arm," you looked over to him. He rolled up the left sleeve of his suit, revealing a six digit code. You typed it into the screen and right after the screen switched to say 'Access Granted.' "Nice, it worked!"

"Good, there you'll have the access to all the house's security protocols. Tell Dean to take one of the guard's suits and take a right down the hall then down the stairs. I'll meet him there," Sam explained.

"Got it," you nodded, before repeating Sam's instructions to Dean.

Dean started taking off the uniform from one of the passed out guards, then promptly put on the navy blue jumpsuit and cap. Shoving the gun at his waist band, he gave you one last look. "Be careful, (Y/N)."

"You too," you told Dean, watching as he shut the door behind him.

"Sam, why don't we talk this out like civilized people?" Azazel finally asked.

"Didn't I just say not to make any noise?" Sam hit the barrel of his gun against his back.

"There's no one even here," he pointed out, seeing as they were already down in the garage.

"Is there anybody else in here?" Sam asked you through the earpiece, not convinced.

You kept your eyes on the screen, "Nope, you're good."

"Was I right?" Azazel asked.

Sam didn't respond, shoving him further into the garage. "Why are you helping them, Sam? All you've ever wanted was a normal life, yet your brother's dragging you into his."

"No, you started this when you killed your own niece," Sam told him.

"Well I had to get your attention," he shrugged, "Don't you get it? I'm the good guy. It's my job to hunt down ruthless killers like your brother and father."

Sam shook his head, stopping in front of the van he stole they keys to. "You don't have the right to decide that. That's my family."

"And you think the people they kill don't have family either?"

Sam hated to admit it, but he had a point. Just as he was about to respond, Dean came in dressed in full guard gear. "Hey, everything good?" He asked Sam, keeping a glare toward Azazel.

"Yeah, yeah," Sam told him, opening up the back of the van. "I'll stay in the back with him while you drive."

He tossed Dean the keys before shoving Azazel into the back of the van. "Here," Dean handed Sam handcuffs he stole from one of the guards. "You should probably blind fold him to, just so he doesn't know where we're headed."

Sam nodded, hopping into the back with Azazel. "We're heading out now, (Y/N)."

"Alright," you looked at the cameras outside to see that it was vacant. "You're all clear to go."

"Drive Dean," Sam said, handcuffing Azazel before the engine started. "And (Y/N), erase all the camera footage from the past 24 hours before you go. Bobby should be waiting for you at the front door of the estate."

"Got it," you said, following his instructions. After erasing the footage and shutting off the cameras, you stood up from your chair and went over to the door. Just as you pulled it open, your face came contact with the barrel of a gun, knocking you back onto the floor. Your vision quickly got blurry and you saw two tall figures approaching you.

"Tie (him/her) up and bring (him/her) upstairs," one of the figures said.