0. Rejecting Love

_________________

Description
The description is in Martina Stoessel's point of view.
___________________

"Is this still just a game for you?" I said tears welling up my eyes as I looked away, avoiding his gaze.

"I-I." He began stuttering. He lowered his head nodding slightly.

"Just what I thought." I said laughing humorlessly.

"But you were the one suggesting this." He tried. I looked away once again knowing that I would cry anytime soon.

"Do you love me then?"

He didn't answer. He looked at me for a while before he let go of my hands. My breath hitched and my palms were sweating. I swallowed the lump in my throat and turned around ready to leave him for good.

"I do." I heard him say as I stopped in my tracks. "I did, from the very beginning."

***

Meet Jorge Blanco. Also known for his good looks and for being the hottest and most famous soccer player on Beat High. His curly brown hair, his piercing hazel eyes and his perfect muscular body draw all the girl's attention. But he isn't just perfect in term of looks but also in terms of personality. He's kind, flirtatious and smiles a lot but most importantly: he's not a playboy.

People tend to say that he's the first guy that doesn't have his good look to waste.

Now meet Martina Stoessel. Also known for being the rejecting queen and for being stone cold. But apart from that she's every guy's girl crush with her amazing long auburn hair, her flawless skin, her looks and her perfect body. But all that doesn't come naturally, it comes along with pain.

Years of suffering with sleeping pills and impossible diets Martina finally gets the body she dreamed of as a kid. But there's still consequences because all the years of suffering can't be erased.

And when the boys fall in love with her she rejects them easily, without feeling sorry for them. But despite being that cold and heartless, she's kind and loyal to her friends and family and always prioritizes them before anyone else.

But there's something everyone in On Best High's curious about. And it's why Martina rejects everyone. For years, everyone have been wondering including Jorge but they've never gotten the answer.

And just when everything was going smoothly Martina's parents decide to go away on a business trip and she gets forced to stay with the Blanco family.

And what happens when Jorge and Martina find out that they have met each other before? And what will happen when their first impressions change and they see each other suffering on the nights and smiling on the days like they aren't hurt.

What happens when they find out each other's secrets?

Find about all that in reading,
Rejecting Love.

____________________

Prolouge
Is in Martina Stoessel's point of view

_____________________

"Please, don't leave me!"

Helplessly screaming for help. Helplessly siting on the ground crying. Helplessly watching the dead body in front of me.

"Kace!"

I opened my eyes and started breathing heavily. My eyes were starting to water as I got up from the bed and took on my slippers. The flashbacks were starting to come more often these days. I sigh, head downstairs and turn on the lights to the kitchen. Just then I feel and hear my stomach growl. I couldn't risk going up in more weight than I already had, because this time, just two more pounds would be enough for me to starve myself to death again.

I pushed the thoughts away and took out the pills from my pocket and water from the fridge. While unscrewing the fork to the water bottle, I put the pills into my mouth and just when I was about to swallow them, I heard a voice behind me.

"And. . who are you?"

A scream left my lips as lost the grip of my pills and heard them fall to the floor. I then turned around and immediately threw the water I had at the person as reflex. Realization hit me seconds after as I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

"Damn." He said touching his wet hair while looking at his shirt, surprised of what just happened. I was slowly observing him for a while before my eyes widened in surprise.

I think I've seen him somewhere. .
He's the one I walk past everyday with the familiar face.

And now that I've seen him up close. . .
I finally remember who he is.

"Jorge?"

He were a bit taken aback at first but fixed his posture before a smile started to appear on his face as he took steps forward. He then looked at me just as surprised as I was.

"What a nice way to meet you again, Martina."

________________________________

Heyy <3

I just want to thank everyone for taking their time reading this! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. The description is in Jorge's point of view but the story will be in Martina's if I don't write otherwise!

Don't forget to ~>Comment/Share/Vote! 💛 :)
~€