Heat:Alpha!Bendy x Omega!In Heat!Reader (Lemon!!!)

*BLUSHING WITH A NOSEBLEED*
HEHE~OHHH YESSS THIS IS FOR ALL MY FILTHY SINNERS!!! ESPECIALLY MY HOE Sweet-Yellow-Orange WHO REQUESTED THIS SHIT YAAAA!

3rd Person POV
You nestle your head into Bendy's shoulder, rubbing your eyes sleepily. The alpha smiles and runs a hand absentmindedly through your hair, gazing blankly at the TV screen. You shiver slightly. The feeling of his fingers gently stroking your hair causes the beginnings of a familiar warm stirring in your stomach. You snuggle closer to him, trying your best to ignore it, to no avail. You bite your lip, feeling your entire body heat up. Bendy evidently notices the temperature change, because he pulls away and turns to look into your eyes, one hand resting under your chin. You whimper in protest at the removal of his body against yours, the stirring in your stomach growing.

"Something wrong, (Y/N)?" he asks you, smirking. You shake your head. He leans closer to you, his voice lowering. His other hand comes up and grazes lightly over your chest, sending a shiver down your spine. "Sure about that?" You bite your lip in an attempt to stay defiant, but he suddenly grabs your chest, and a loud squeak escapes. He grins crookedly. "Aha. Let's see. Demanding physical contact, extremely sensitive to the touch, heated skin... it looks like somebody's in heat."

All of a sudden, you can't take it anymore. "P-please," you whisper softly. "Please."

His hands slide down to your hips. "Please what?"

"Please, Bendy..." you begin, but he cuts you off by pressing his lips roughly against yours. His tongue slips into your mouth and begins to perform a seductive dance with yours. It's strange at first, but you quickly become accustomed to the rhythm of his kiss, and your tongue swirls in tune with his. A soft moan escapes from your mouth into his, and he smiles through the kiss, pulling you up to straddle his lap. You can feel him growing hard against you, and you suddenly begin to roll your hips on his. He gasps, startled, but quickly regains his composure. He pulls away from your lips and begins to plant kisses tracing a line down your cheek to your neck, where he starts to suck feverishly. You moan uncontrollably, still grinding on his lap. Suddenly, he flips you over so that he's on top of you. Your eyes fly open wide. He rips off your dress, leaving you in nothing but your underwear. He plants kisses in a line from your collarbone to your stomach before stopping to take your panties between his teeth and tug them down, throwing them to the floor. You reach up to unclasp your bra, but his hand flies up and holds both of yours in place above your head as he unclasps it himself. He wraps it around your wrists a few times before tying the ends to the bedframe. Then he stands up and leaves the room. You wriggle, trying to free yourself, but the demon is brilliant with knots. He returns a moment later with something in his hand. You try to twist around to see what it is, but it's pointless to try to move. His eyes glint dangerously.

"Don't even think about going anywhere, (Y/N)," he hisses, smirking. "I've got you right where i want you." Now that he's come closer to the bed, you can make out a whip and rope in his hand. A flash of fear jolts through you. Then he leans down and whispers in your ear, "The safe word is "quest". You sigh internally with relief. Bendy would never hurt you. He removes the bra tied around your wrists, flips you over, and ties them back with a black rope. He then grabs your ankles and ties each of them to a bedpost with more rope. You lie there, spread-eagle, virtually motionless on the bed. You're facing downwards, so you have absolutely no idea what he's doing. Then you feel a sharp lash of pain across your back as you hear the sound of a whip. You cry out. "What's the matter, slut?" the alpha hisses. You can't explain it, but Jesus Christ this is the most horny you've ever been. The whip cracks down twice more. You moan loudly. He slaps your ass hard. "Can't have the neighbors hear you, can we?" At this point you're visibly trembling, wanting him, craving him, needing him. "Bendy- I-"

His hands clench around your neck as he starts to choke you out. "What was that?" he whispers. "You want me? Beg. Beg like the kinky little slut you are."

"P-please," you manage.

He positions the very tip of his length against your small wet entrance. "Beg," he hisses.

"Bendy- Alpha- Master- please... please fuck me."

"Good girl," he growls in your ear. And then he thrusts into you. Hard.

He pumps and pumps at a brilliantly fast pace, biting your neck the entire time as wanton moans escape you at steady intervals. Your body is flung about, moving in rhythm with his. You feel him hardening, growing even larger inside of you. He thrusts and thrusts and thrusts as you cry, the pleasure reaching an unbearable point. Then, right as you're sure you can't take it any longer, he cums, which is all takes to get you off. He fucks you through every wave of your clinax, his cum flowing through you as you moan. And then, suddenly, it's over.

He pulls out and gently unties you before collapsing on the bed beside you, drawing you close to him. He kisses your forehead softly. "Are you ok?" he whispers. You nod. He smiles. "You were amazing." And you fall asleep there, safe in the familiar warmth of Bendy's arms.

*DYING* ITS SO SINFUL OML GOD HELP US ALL BY MAKING IT RAIN HOLY WATER AND GIVING US ALL EXORCISMS TO RID OF THE SINFUL DEMONS WITHIN US!

-Amelia~