Spotlight:Popstar!BendyxReader

I WAS INSPIRED AND BORED SO YEA. ENJOY!

(Y/N) POV
Here I am. Waiting in line to get into a famous popstar's concert. Why am I here? Glad you asked...well my friends brought me here in a fangirling frenzy. They had an extra ticket and here I am. Well I should tell you why I even came to this place. My boyfriend Bendy...well he cancelled our plans for our date...jerk. He is always busy with work. And guess what! He won't even tell me where he works or what even his job is! It's like he doesn't even care about me anymore...Well...I should at least tell you how we met. It'll pass time.

*FLAAAAASHBAAAACK*
I was running down the street. You see I'm late for work and my alarm clock decided to not work. I burst through the door and yelled "I'M HERE!". "(Y/N) you're late...again. Final warning. Go and take care of the guy at table 4" my manager said, with the same boring tone she has. I nodded and quickly got my notepad. Then I walked over to the table 4 and spoke "hello~! My name is (Y/N) may I take your order?". The man at the table was a little devil and when he spoke It felt like my heart stopped. "yea, can I have the scrambled eggs and bacon..?" He says as he looks at me. "Yes right away. Anything else?" I say trying to not look stupid. My devil tail swaying a bit. He smiled "Yea I want you~" he says. "w-what." I say blushing. "I said. Can I have some orange juice too." He says looking at me weird. "o-oh. Yes of course" I then walked away quickly giving his order to chef. A few minutes later the chef gave me his meal and drink which I quickly gave to the demon boy. "Check please" he says once he finishes his meal. I went and gave him the check and when I went to walk away he grabbed my sleeve. "Hey..the name's Bendy by the way. Would you like to go out sometime...?" He says with a light blush on his face. It felt like the world froze "Y-yes of course...!" I say smiling. Later after that he gave me his number and then we started to date after that...

*FLASHBACK END*
Well..the concert is starting. Apparently the guy performing is called Blindfolded (idk he wears a blindfold. in the comments write a good stage name for this little devil). He wears a blindfold when he performs and No one knows what he looks like. I walked into the concert hall and everything was dark except for a random laser or two. Then...the music started.
"All alone she was living
In a world without an end or beginning
Baby girl was living life for the feeling
But I don't mind, I don't mind
And all the wrongs she committed
She was numb and she was so co-dependent
She was young and all she had was the city
But I don't mind, I don't mind" The stage lit up and there stood the devil they call Blinfolded. He has a great singing voice...it's like the moment I heard it I fell in love with it.
"And I know that she's capable of anything, it's riveting
But when you wake up she's always gone, gone, gone!"
He sang and the stage lit up with color and life. It was amazing as he danced and sang on the stage.
"In the night she hears him calling
In the night she's dancing to relieve the pain
She'll never walk away (I don't think you understand)
In the night when she comes crawling
Dollar bills and tears keep falling down her face
She'll never walk away (I don't think you understand)!!"
He seemed so alive on there. It was hypnotizing on how much he enjoyed being on the stage.
"He sang a song when he did it
He was cold and he was so unforgiving
Now she dances to the song on the minute
Yeah, all the time, all the time
It make her weak when she hear it
And it got her on her knees like religion
She was young and she was forced to be a woman
Yeah, all the time, all the time

And I know that she's capable of anything, it's riveting
But when you wake up she's always gone, gone, gone!!!"
He looked straight at me considering I was in the front row with my friends. He looked shocked but he quickly brushed it off and continued to sing.
"In the night she hears him calling
In the night she's dancing to relieve the pain
She'll never walk away (I don't think you understand)
In the night when she comes crawling
Dollar bills and tears keep falling down her face
She'll never walk away (I don't think you understand)!!!"
He continued to dance and sing but his gaze never seemed to leave my face. I noticed something...his blindfold was coming loose. Then he walked up to me while singing and pulled me up onto the stage with him.
"I don't think you understand.."
He pulled off his blindfold and revealed his face. There stood Bendy. My BOYFRIEND. He then put the blindfold on my face,covering my eyes. I felt him pull me close and kiss me passionately. I could hear the crowd screaming as he did so. Then he whispered in my ear "I love you (Y/N)...~" then he pushed me off stage where my friends caught me.
"In the night she hears him calling
In the night she's dancing to relieve the pain
She'll never walk away (I don't think you understand)
In the night when she comes crawling
Dollar bills and tears keep falling down her face
She'll never walk away (I don't think you understand)...!"
I pulled up the blindfold and watched him finish up his song with a glimmer in his eyes.
"THANK YOU EVERYONE AND GOOD NIGHT!" He yells as the music stops and he runs off the stage. One hour later he pulls me away from a crowd to the backstage area. "Bendy...why didn't you tell me about this..?" I asked him as he held me close. "I didn't want you to become some random fangirl..so I kept it a secret.." He says quietly. "Bendy...to me you'll always be Bendy...the little devil I fell in love with..." I say smiling. "God I love you, (Y/N)..." He says while leaning in. "I love you too Bendy..." I say leaning in as well. We both kiss each other passionately as the stage lights go off. I have a feeling life will be a lot more interesting from now on.......

AY I DID IT WOO ME! YAS
-Amelia~