Chapter 9

My mind slowly awakens as the light from the window get brighter. Opening my eyes, I look for a clock. Then figuring out that I didn't own a clock, I get out the academy provided CD(Communication Device) 4:35, placing down my CD, I grab a random pillow around my body and hug it as I fall back asleep. One more hour...

~•~

Looking into the mirror of my bathroom, I nod to myself as I examine how my face looked today. I was about to grab some clothes to change into when I remembered that this academy had a uniform of sorts. Taking out all the items Uncle De gave me, I opens everything and dump it onto the floor. Schedule, rules, ID...Ah! The dress code. As I skimmed through the sheet of paper, I felt as if something was sketchy about it. Everything on it looked like it was handwritten, and it had a blue mark on the bottom, kind of like a stamp. The paper said that I had to wear the shoes I was given in some way, and everything else could be mix-matched. That was what the paper said, but I couldn't find any clothing. After I had sifted through everything on the ground, I gave the small leather case on the ground a chance even though it seemed way to small to fit all of the uniforms in it.

I unlatched the case and opened it up. Well, what do you know. Inside the case was pretty dark. I couldn't see the bottom even though the case was only 2 feet way and it was brightly lit in my room. After studying the case of a while, I notice a silver bar poking out slightly from the darkness. And just because I have to, I pull on the bar to see if it will do anything. When I did that, the bar flew up really high considering that I hardly even put any strength into it. The case expanded until it was just an bit shorter than my closet. Thinking, I wrap a string of air around it at drag it over to my closet and set in the back, where it fit perfectly against the wall.

Checking the time again, I begin to get ready. I put on a white long sleeve, button up blouse and it into a pair of black shorts. I pull up some white knee high socks with a silver trim at the top, and slip on the black wedges with little silver bows that matched my socks. After glancing in the mirror once again, I also loosely add a silver necktie that was lined with black.  Not knowing what to do with my hair just leave it down, but I grab a grey hair tie and let it sit around my wrist just in case I needed it.

Grabbing all of my supplies and important things, such as the menu, money for the food, a pillow, a blanket...and few other things like my ID and books. I stuff them all into a small little bottomless pouch that I had quickly sewn together. I honestly don't understand why  people would choose to carry around such big bags when you could just make a small pouch to carry everything.

Hooking the pouch on my waist,  I start walking to my first class, 【Advanced Class for Battle Magic Skills】 which was going to be taught be a mister. As I continued my path for the classroom, I got the strangest feeling the I was being stared at, but every time I looked back they were all faced away from me. Brushing it of, I make my way for the class, open the door, and sit down in the place I could best see the board. I waited for a very long 3 minutes before I started getting bored, and when you're bored you sleep! Taking out my pillow, and blanket, I set them down and take a quick nap.

~•~

A bell rang... Slowly raising my head, I blink a couple of times before rubbing them. Am I still in the classroom? All I see are tall people surrounding me... I tilt my head and try to look around. The people around me must have gotten the idea, because the moved back a bit to give me space. Then they start talking.

"Are you lost?" No I'm not.

"Where are your parents?" Why does everyone think I came with my parents?

"Wh-" The person speaking cuts themselves off when I opened my mouth.

"Is the teacher here?" They crowd parted to show a man with a stern looking face. I blink at him twice before putting up my pillow and blanket."Nice to meet you Mister. My name is Aliria Maylin Charlante, I am your new student."

His eyes widen as he replies to me,"I have heard a lot about you. A genius in all aspects and only ten years old. It's a honor to be your teacher. My name is Mr. Riler."

I smile at him and bow a little before sitting down and waiting for the class to start.

"Now we are having a test today" a few whispers travel across the room," but if Miss. Aliria does not feel up to it, she does not have to take it." Even more whispers fly across the room, but it's not about the test, it's about me.

"No way, the little girl is in this class!"

"Wahhh! She is so adorable! I'm so glad to have taken this class."

"..."

A lot of strange comments came out, but none of them seemed to dislike me, so I was happy with that. When Mr. Riler started handing out the test, I asked him for one as well. Feeling like I had to explain myself, due to the look he was giving me I said," I don't want to do nothing while everyone else is testing." Smiling a bit he told me not to worry about doing nothing for long, because we usually didn't have test in this class as it was more of a hands on class.

Reading the topic of the test at the top of the paper I almost groan. This topic is so easy though... I though the 50 page test was quick, but this was even shorter-7 pages. Grabbing a pencil out of my pouch and circle the correct answers. Looking around the room, I saw that most people were still on the first question. Sighing, I stand up to turn in my paper only to sit back down and mentally laugh at myself for not using the air to send my paper to the desk. Picking my the test, I set it flat on the back of my hand before giving it a light blow to send it to the desk to be graded. When it landed, I saw Mr. Riler's face gape at me. Not sure what that face meant, I give him a cute smile.

He flipped through my test wrote out my grade on the front. He then announced,"Miss Aliria, the first to achieve a full score on the semester's final."

Should she get a harem, have a love interest or be independent?