N⃣e⃣w⃣

Art by: Alice Ayuzawa

CrystalXStudios  I MISSED CHU SISTA

Okay if you're confused, Sara is the one who writes other ships than Aarmau. I am the one who writes Aarmau, I am writing this book because Sara is in the hospital.

#GetWellSoonSara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A new guy! Ugh I hope he's not like Ein."

Dottie retorted as Rylan told her about the new werewolf.

"If he met them, that would be bad." Daniel said and sighed.

"Well, let's just hope he's nice." Rylan said and they walked to lunch.

Aphmau walked up to them and they all sat down, "So Alpha about the new guy?" Dottie asked and Aphmau nodded.

"Well his name is Blaze and this is him." Aphmau said as she pointed at the red headed werewolf.

Blaze was sitting alone at lunch and then Ein, Jax, Rider and Balto approached him.

"Hey there, my name's Ein. I am the Alpha male." Ein introduced and Blaze looked up at him.

"And I'm Blaze." Blaze said and they started to talk and hang out.

"You guys are really cool!" Blaze said and Ein smiled.

"Well if you wanna be one of us, then I want you to beat up these three." Ein said as he pointed to Dottie, Daniel and Rylan.

"Alright." Blaze said and stood up and walked over to them.

"Hey!" Daniel said then Blaze punched him, Aphmau was gone for classes.

"EXCUSE ME!" Dottie yelled as she stood up and slapped Blaze.

"JUST TRY BEING NICE FOR ONCE MUTT!" Dottie yelled at him and he punched her.

"LET'S DO THIS." Dottie announced and kicked Blaze in his chin.

"Don't dare fighting a girl who's parents are detectives." Dottie said as she grabbed Rylan and Daniel's wrists and walked away.

"How did she become that strong? She's weak." Ein said as he and his gang walked up to Blaze.

"It didn't hurt, but this girl has a lot to learn." Blaze said and Ein smirked.

"Good. Now you are one of us Blaze."

REWRITTEN STORY!

This is supposed to be "Again" but I changed it. Hehehehehhehehehe

Ciao Adios!