C⃣h⃣a⃣n⃣c⃣e⃣

Art by: Nyankii on Instagram

つつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつ

"Dottie you have to give him another chance!" Leona said as Dottie sat down on the couch.

"Never." Dottie said and Leona sat next to her.

"Look I talked to him and got to know him and he is nice. Trust me." Leona said and Dottie looked at her.

"He's using you just to make me talk to him. After what he did to me, I am not taking any chances." Dottie said and Leona sighed.

"Dottie at least, give him a chance." Leona said and Dottie groaned.

"And break my heart? Nope I am not breaking this precious heart." Dottie said as she placed her hand on her chest.

"Dottie please... for me." Leona said and Dottie shook her head.

"When pigs fly Leona." Dottie said and got up, Leona stood up and grabbed Dottie's wrist.

"Dottie. What did mom say?" Leona asked sternly and Dottie looked at the ground.

"Give a second chance..." Dottie muttered and Leona let go of her wrist.

"Dottie.... I care for you, and you have to give second chances." Leona said and Dottie sighed.

"You're right. I'll talk to him tomorrow." Dottie said and Leona smiled.

つつつ

"Hey Blaze." Dottie said as she walked up to Blaze.

He turned around in shock, "Huh?! What is it?" Blaze asked politely.

"I'm giving you a second chance." Dottie said and Blaze was in shock.

"R-Really?!" Blaze exclaimed and Dottie nodded and smiled.

"Really. Now we will be friends." Dottie said and Blaze smiled.

"Thank you. Now, can we go out on a date?" Blaze asked and Dottie chuckled.

"Nope. We are 'hanging out'." Dottie said with a smirk and Blaze sighed.

"Alright..." Blaze said and Dottie smiled.

"Alright. See ya!" She said and skipped to her class.

Blaze had a free class, so he walked to the bleachers and sat down. He got out his phone and called Aaron.

"Hello?" Aaron said through the phone.

"Hey Aaron... it's Blaze."

"Oh hey Blaze, how are you?"

"Trying to ask Dottie on a date."

"Well?"

"I asked her and she said we are going to hang out just as friends."

"I think relationships are still hard on her."

"What do you mean?"

"Look I'll tell you something that only me, Leona, Aphmau, Yip, Daniel and Rylan know about. Don't tell anyone else okay?"

"Alright."

"Look. When Dottie was just a freshman, she liked this guy... his name is Fenrir, he's a werewolf and helped her a lot. Dottie developed feelings for him and he did the same, then they dated. Dottie was so happy in her relationship, but Leona didn't trust him. Leona's feeling was right, he broke Dottie's heart. She went to visit him and saw him making out with another girl and he called her very mean things in school after their breakup, Dottie was so depressed. Since I was the Alpha Male last year so I pretty much beat him up..."

"I see... is this Fenrir guy still here?"

"I don't know.... he was a junior last year."

"*sigh* tell me more."

"Then after I beat him up and showed him his worth, everyone disrespected him. And from that incident... Dottie promised herself that she won't get into any relationships."

"I feel so bad for her..."

"Same.... Blaze, if you and Dottie got together then you have to protect her and don't do what Fenrir did to her. Or else I will get very upset, Dottie is like a sister to me." Aaron said with hostility in his voice.

"I promise."

Ciao Adios!