W⃣h⃣a⃣t⃣ H⃣e⃣ D⃣i⃣d⃣

Art by: YouTube Cherrie

Get ready to laugh from Ein.

つつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつ

Three weeks later...

"Ein are you sure about this?" Aphmau asked and Ein nodded and gave her a train ticket.

"I already got a train ticket for you and me because you'll help me." Ein said and Aphmau sighed.

"Fine but I'm not responsible for the consequences." Aphmau said and Ein nodded.

"I know I know. Let's go. Worst cas scenario, I will get murdered." Ein said as they walked out and Aphmau laughed.

"Well I'll make sure your grave is done." Aphmau joked and Ein gave her a thumbs up.

They walked to the train station and got in the train that arrives at Falcon Claw.

After an hour, they hopped off the train and took an Uber to FCU.

They arrived and hopped off the car and walking into the campus.

Everyone was looking at Aphmau in complete shock.

"Is this a new girl? She's a beauty!" One girl said and Aphmau smirked.

She was wearing a red summer dress and black boots, she had her hair curled and a black bow in her hair.

"Here. Aaron's in the cafeteria." Aphmau said and Ein took a deep breath.

"Well.... no turning back now." Ein muttered and Aphmau snorted.

"I warned ya bro." Aphmau sasses and he glared at her.

"Let's just go." Ein said and they both walked in the cafeteria.

"Who is that girl?" A white haired girl asked and her friend smiled.

"I mean she is walking towards Aaron, she might be his sister? Jenny don't tell me that you are jealous." A pink haired girl replied as Aphmau took off her sunglasses when they entered the cafeteria.

Aphmau walked up towards Aaron's table and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey honey." Aphmau said sweetly and Aaron turned to her.

"Is she his girlfriend?" Jennifer said as her heart ached.

"Maybe, I mean she said hey honey and kissed him on the cheek." A brown haired girl said and Jennifer took a deep breath and stood up, walking towards Aaron.

"What is HE doing with you?" Aaron asked with anger in his voice when he saw Ein.

"Can we talk in private please?" Aphmau pleaded and Aaron was still glaring at him then sighed.

"Follow me." He ordered and the two followed him to his dorm.

"Hey Aaron~" Jennifer said as she interrupted them and Aaron looked at her.

"What?" Aaron asked emotionlessly and Aphmau raised an eyebrow.

"Who is she?" Aphmau asked and Aaron growled.

"Go. Away. Jennifer." Aaron growled and she backed away.

"A-Aaron I-"

"I have a girlfriend. This is her. Shut it." Aaron interrupted and left the cafeteria, with Aphmau and Ein behind him.

When Ein and Aphmau got in Aaron's dorm, he shut the door behind him and made Aphmau and Ein jump and turn around in fear.