A⃣n⃣g⃣e⃣r⃣

Art by: azushiya

Y'all now hate Blaze.

Sorry the other half of the chapter got deleted so I had to rewrite it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dottie you shouldn't have done that." Rylan said and Dottie huffed.

"If only my sister was here, she would've killed Ein, Jax, Rider, Balto and Blaze." Dottie said and Daniel nodded.

"True story. And Erin, she's a very close friend of mine. She said she is transferring to Phoenix Drop High." Daniel said and Dottie's eyes sparkled.

"When is she coming? You told us about her and she seems pretty strong." Dottie said and Daniel nodded.

"She is and she's coming in next week." Daniel said and Rylan sighed.

"Well a week of bullying." Rylan said and Dottie shook her head.

"No. That will change." Dottie said and they both looked at her in confusion.

"Dottie, we are no match for them." Daniel said and Dottie chuckled and then got in the magic class.

"Well, here's a secret." Dottie said then snapped her fingers and she changed to this.

" Dottie said then snapped her fingers and she changed to this

"Wow... what is this?" Rylan asked and Dottie giggled.

"Well I'm a magics user, duh?" Dottie said and Daniel nodded.

"I never knew about this." Daniel said and Dottie sighed.

"It's because my family told me not to tell anyone." Dottie replied and Rylan sighed.

"And why's that?" Rylan asked and Dottie turned to him.

"I don't know, my sister told me so that no one can use me and my magic." Dottie replied and Rylan nodded.

"I see... but hey, you can use your magic on Ein." Daniel replied and Dottie shook her head.

"No I can't. I still have to control it." Dottie refused and they both nodded. Then the bell rang.

"Now c'mon let's head to class." Rylan said and they went their separate ways.

~~~

"Dottie!" Leona, Dottie's sister called as she saw her little sister walking to the front desk.

"Leona!" Dottie replied and ran to her sister and embraced her.

"How's your day?" Leona asked and Dottie pulled away.

"Good." Dottie said and Leona nodded.

"Well I'm signing in next week." Leona said and Dottie squealed.

"HEY!" Ein yelled as he walked up to the two and grasped Dottie's hair. With Jax, Rider, Balto and Blaze behind him.

Leona was now filled with rage and punched Ein's nose, making him let go of Dottie and hold his bleeding nose.

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY DO THAT TO THE ALPHA MALE!" Ein yelled, catching the school's attention.

"If you've done a better job at it." Leona commented and Dottie hid behind her.

Ein threw a punch at her but she caught it and tilted his wrist up, hearing a crack.

Jax and Rider attacked her but she grabbed Jax and threw him at Rider, causing the to fall on top of Ein.

Balto ran at her but she moved aside and grabbed his arm and broke his elbow then threw him on top of the three.

Blaze attacked and Leona kicked his gut and pushed him on the pile.

"GO ROT IN HECK WORST ALPHA IN THIS UNIVERSE!" Leona yelled at the top of her lungs and left the school with Dottie.

The wolves stood up and Ein was still on the floor.

Aphmau walked up to him and stepped on his stomach, "Now everyone disrespects you mutt." She said and walked away with her friends!

Ciao Adios!