A⃣l⃣p⃣h⃣a⃣

Art by: XxCrystalwolzxX on Instagram

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ein was still confused about what Yip said.

Just know that you'll meet the one who gave you this position.

"What does that mean?" Ein whispered To himself as he was placing his books from his locker.

Ein closed his locker and he still had a worried face, everyone was shocked when they saw Ein's face.

Ein walked up to his friends, "Ein are you okay?" Jax asked worryingly. He never saw Ein like this.

"I'm just so confused..." Ein said and they all were confused.

"Confused about what?" Rider asked and Ein sighed.

"It's Yip, he challenged me in the gym after school and said that I'll meet the person who gave me the Alpha position." Ein said and they were all confused and worried.

"What does that mean?" Jax asked and Ein took a deep breath.

"I don't know... actually this is creeping me out. This is for the first time I felt scared to fight someone..." Ein muttered and Rider started rubbing his ear.

"Maybe he just wants to scare you?" Rider asked and Ein shook his head.

"No, if he would. Then he would've never said it the way he did, he said it like I'll fight someone else... not him." Ein said and Blaze spoke up.

"Maybe... it's one of Aphmau's friends? You said they all hate you." Blaze said and Ein turned to him.

"They do... but- wait, that's it. One of Aphmau's friends! But who?" Ein asked then silence filled their heart, thinking of who that might be.

"I have a bad feeling that it's Aaron." Jax said as he started sweating, remembering what Aaron can do.

"Aaron? Who's Aaron?" Ein asked and Rider cleared his throat.

"Aaron is our old Alpha Male, he was VERY strict. His rules are respected and whoever disrespects him is doomed, he's probably the strongest human I've ever seen in my whole life. He scared me." Rider said as he started to shiver, same as Jax.

Oh you poor innocent children.

"He's very mysterious and hostile, but he had a very big heart. He even chose himself as the Omega to not hurt Dottie, Daniel and Rylan." Jax continued and Ein was listening very carefully to them.

"What a mutt, I'm positive that I'll be the one that will beat him." Ein said and Jax shook his head.

"He never lost a fight in his life, also he and Aphmau are lovers. The whole school knew that from the way they acted around each other, so there's a possibility that it's him." Jax said and Blaze spoke up.

"But how did he know Yip and Leona?" Blaze asked and Rider shook his head.

"I don't know, this is really terrifying." Rider replied then the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day.

"You guys wait in the football field. I'll go alone." Ein said and started walking towards the gym.

"Good luck." Rider said adn Ein walked into the school.

He stood in front of the gym and took a VERY deep breath. Then walked in.

He turned to the bleachers and didn't see anyone, when he turned the other side...

He saw a tall guy, he was wearing the school uniform. He had a red jacket on and he had his hood on hovering over his eyes. He was leaning on the wall then turned to Ein.

"Well... here's my dissapointment."

Ciao Adios!