C⃣h⃣a⃣l⃣l⃣e⃣n⃣g⃣e⃣

Art by: ShamShuku

TEIM TO THROW DOWN EIN GUYZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leona and Yip stood in front off Phoenix Drop High with Dottie and Rylan next to them.

"Time to sign in to Phoenix Drop High and take down Ein and his friends. Yip you HAVE to take his position as Alpha." Laona demanded and Yip took a deep breath.

"I will. for the sake of the werewolves in Phoenix Drop High." Yip said and the four got to the front desk.

Yip and Leona got their schedules and went to homeroom, where they have it with Ein.

They got in and found out that the homeroom teacher is absent. Ein walked up to the two werewolves.

"Hey there, my names- YOU!" Ein said then yelled when he saw Leona.

She looked at him with the corner of her eye and raised her eyebrow and gave him a smirk, "Yes me. I signed in Phoenix Drop High and your rules don't apply on me or Yip. Thank you now leave us alone." Leona said and Ein growled in anger.

"HOW CAN YOU TALK TO YOUR ALPHA LIKE THIS?!" Ein yelled and Yip looked at him and stood up.

"First. Don't yell at my girlfriend and Second, you're not considered an Alpha in my eyes EIN." Yip said in hostility and Leona stood up with the same look on her, looking at Ein.

"You will have to learn to obey your Alpha in my own way then" Ein said and Yip chuckled.

"Don't get your hopes up. I challenge you Ein for the Alpha position, the traditional way." Yip said and Ein smirked.

"You're new. You can't do that." Ein said and Yip stiffened up.

"I just did. Meet me after school in the gym." Yip said and Ein gritted his teeth.

"Fine. But know that you will lose."Ein said and the bell rang.

Everyone left and just as Yip and Leona were about to leave, Yip turned to Ein.

"Just know that you'll meet the one who gave you this position." Yip said and they both left, leaving Ein VERY confused.

"What does that mean? Meet the person who gave me this position? Mr. Gavin? What?" Ein had so many questions in his head and left to his classes.

~~~

"Alpha it's done, He'll be there." Yip said and his Alpha smirked as he was leaning on the wall outside school, he had his hood hovering over his eyes as he was wearing the school's uniform.

"Thank you guys. Now I will be the one that wil teach him a lesson." He said and Leona was concerned.

"Aaron... What if he defeated you?" Leona asked and Aaron backed away from the wall.

"I don't think he can take down his origin Leona... or what do you think?"Aaron said as he looked at her and she nodded.

"I understand, but don't let your eyes change." Leona said and Aaron nodded.

"You guys go. And when it's time, I'll make Ein face me."

Ciao Adios!