F⃣r⃣i⃣e⃣n⃣d⃣s⃣

Art by: Ramenkinq

つつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつつ

"And BAM! I got detention for saying the truth." Dottie said and Katelyn laughed.

"Wow, that is the truth though. She's such a boring teacher." Katelyn said and Dottie nodded.

"See? I'm not the only one, everyone in Phoenix Drop High will say that." Dottie said and Katelyn smirked.

"Especially Aphmau, she sleeps in that class." Katelyn said and they both laughed.

"Anyways Dottie why did you sign up for Drama class?" Katelyn asked and Dottie smiled.

"Because I want to be a comedian." Dottie said and Katelyn nodded.

"You would fit in that role with Erin. This Lycanthrope is hilarious." Katelyn said and Dottie laughed.

"I know right! You can't just hang out with her without peeing your pants." Dottie said and Katelyn laughed.

"Yup. I agree with ya there." Katelyn said and they both laughed.

"Hey Katelyn, can I ask you a question." Dottie said as they sat in the cafeteria.

"Sure." Katelyn said and Dottie took a deep breath.

"It's about Blaze." Dottie said and Katelyn rolled her eyes.

"What about him?" Katelyn asked and Dottie sighed.

"He asked me out." Dottie said and Katelyn spat out her coffee.

Where's Luka?

"What?!" Katelyn said and Dottie nodded.

"I don't know what to do..." Dottie said and someone patted her back.

"Play it hard to get." The guy said and they both turned around to see...

Ein.

"What are you doing here?" Katelyn asked as she balled up her fists and Ein just stared at the ground as tears slid down his face.

"I've been corrupted by my father. He placed a forever potion on me." Ein said and then broke down on his knees. Crying.

The two girls knelt down to him and patted his back.

"He made me hurt his own daughter. Also my step sister. Aphmau." Ein said and they both widened their eyes in shock.

"What?!" They both said and he nodded slowly.

"I moved in with Aphmau and Sylvanna yesterday. They've been helping me a lot." Ein said and Aphmau ran up to them.

"Ein? Shhhh don't cry." Aphmau said as she knelt down and hugged him.

"Ein, after school we will go to FCU to see Aaron. Are you ready?" Aphmau said and Ein took a deep breath.

"I'm ready. I'll tell him the truth." Ein said and Dottie patted his back.

"Well you've got Aphmau with you who'll convince Aaron." Dottie said and Aphmau nodded.

"C'mon, let's go to lunch."

Ciao Adios!