G⃣e⃣t⃣ H⃣e⃣r⃣ H⃣e⃣a⃣r⃣t⃣

Art by: ???

PLAYA HARD TO GET

Play song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dottie walked into the school with her sister, Ein got expelled so that no one gets into fights again.

Yip has been keeping his ground and stopped the fighting, all the werewolves knew that he got marked by Aaron.

Everyone is respecting Leona too since she's his girlfriend, Dottie walked up to her locker and grabbed her books.

Blaze walked up to her and tapped her shoulder, she turned around and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Hey... I'm sorry for what I've done." Blaze apologized and Dottie chuckled.

"Oh really? Not accepted." Dottie said and did a hair flip and walked away.

Blaze sighed and Yip walked up to him. "Hey Blaze."

Blaze turned around to his Alpha, "Hey Alpha." Blaze replied and Yip took a look at Dottie, who walked to another hallway.

"What do you want from her?" Yip asked and Blaze shook his head.

"I don't want to hurt her. I just want to apologize, plus I like her and I want to start over again." Blaze explained and Yip nodded.

"I see, well if you want to get to Dottie's heart. You have to make Leona forgive you, and that's a super hard thing." Yip said and Blaze sighed.

"This is impossible." Blaze said and Yip shook his head.

"Nope. I will help you, but first. Apologize to Aphmau, Daniel and Rylan." Yip said and Blaze nodded and ran off to find them.

Class ended and Blaze started walking home, he passed Aphmau's house and stopped. He sighed and walked over to her door and knocked.

Aphmau opened the door and frowned, "What are YOU doing here?" Aphmau said and Blaze sighed.

"Look I just want to apologize for what I've done." Blaze said and Aaron walked up to the door.

"What are you doing here?" Aaron asked and Blaze shrieked.

"I came here to apologize." Blaze said and they let him in. Aphmau's mom is gone for a month and Aaron's spending this month with her because of spring break.

"Look. I'll be giving you a second chance, but I swear if you did something bad." Aaron warned and Blaze shook his head.

"N-no, I promise I won't." Blaze said and Aaron smirked.

"Then you better keep this promis, you don't want to mess with me." Aaron said harshly and Blaze nodded.

"Now go." Aaron ordered and Blaze left.

"Three down, four more to go."

Ciao Adios!