F⃣i⃣t⃣e⃣

Art by: Thiffdrawing on Instagram

And yes I wrote it "Fite" but WHO CARES DARK SISTA HERE~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ein was frozen, he never saw him around. "How are you?" Ein asked and the guy removed his hood.

"I think your friends talked about me before you came here." He said and Ein eventually knew who he is.

"Aaron..." Ein muttered and Aaron clapped his hands.

"Great job my diapointment." Aaron replied and looked at him with anger.

"WHAT?!" Ein yelled then Aaron picked him up from his collar.

"You disapointed me." Aaron muttered then threw Ein at a wall.

Ein got up, "You were making werewolves act like humans!" Ein yelled and ran towards Aaron, but Aaron punched him first.

"Because we are NOT different." Aaron said and they both got into the fight.

つつつ

Dottie was walking around in the soccer field, waiting for Ein to arrive for the fight. She turned around and saw Blaze walking towards her.

"Hey Dottie." Blaze called and Dottie looked at him with a cold face.

"What? You want me to beat you up again?" Dottie said and Blaze shook his head.

"I just want to say I'm sorry." Blaze said and Dottie laughed.

"Sorry not sorry Blaze but it's not accepted, now go back to those trash cans you're hanging around with." Dottie retorted and walked away.

Blaze sighed and looked at her as she was walking away. "I'm so stupid." He muttered under his breath.

つつつ

Aaron and Ein are now taking deep breaths, "I will not be defeated by a human!" He said then threw a punch at Aaron.

"You humans, you've been always getting in our way." Ein said and threw a punch at Aaron.

"Holding us back, making us civilized and order so you can keep your peace." And another punch. Aaron was left sitting on the ground with his head down.

"That girl and her stupid games won't stop me from being Alpha. I will crush all of her friends that come in my way until she has no one left!" Ein yelled and that's when Aaron got triggered.

"Werewolves like you, are the reason why the world hates us!" Aaron said as she stood up, revealing his crimson eyes and his ears.

"Werewolves like you are the reason why I was forced away from her. These eyes were never my curse, werewolves like you were!" Aaron yelled and started throwing punches at Ein.

"Heh, you are just like me." Ein said with a sly voice.

"No I'm not." Aaron said then they heard cheering and clapping.

"Heh looks like the match is over. No matter I'll find a way to become Alpha and you will have to live with that fact, the fact that I will be the Alpha for the next two years if high school." Ein laughed but got interrupted by Aaron picking him up and tossing him out the window.

Ein landed in front of everyone, Mr. Gavin was in shock. Along with everyone.

"How?!" Jax said and Rider gulped.

"My feeling is true." Rider muttered then they heard a growl.

"The Alpha Male is Yip." Aaron growled and everyone was terrified, where did it come from?

Yip and Leona were the only ones smirking.

"Thank you Aaron."

Ciao Adios!