Chapter 2

"No." You say immediately. You knew what happened to people who impersonated others. They wound up in jail.

"Please listen to me. I will explain in the car."

"Why can't you say it here.?"

"It is something personal."

"All the more for me to refuse." You were about to walk off, when he grabbed your wrist.

"Please! I beg of you!" You saw the desperation in his eyes. You begrudgingly agreed and the two of you entered the car.

Kevin instructed the driver to take them to his estate. Then he explained his situation.

"My sister has a bad heart. She has been keeping it a secret since she was a child. She needs to do surgery, but she refuses since she is getting engaged by the end of this week."

"You could just prolong the engagement."

"You see though, there will be a party and the person she is set to be engaged with is a rival of my company. His name is Inigo Moors. He is twenty five and he runs Moors Rails. Since our companies are similar, we haven't been on good terms. Katrina's engagement was our chance at making amends with the Moors."

"Then do it afterwards."

"Katrina refuses to do the surgery until after she is married. By then Katrina's chances are very slim. You would be surprised what a few days can do to someone." You can see sadness in his eyes.

"You told me I looked like her."

"Yes. If I put you side by side, I bet I wouldn't be able tell the difference."

"So you want me to pose as your sister until she is done with surgery and fully recovered?"

"Yes. This might take a few months, but you will be paid a great amount of money."

"Alright. I'll do it." You see Kevin burst into a gigantic smile and pulls you into a hug.

"Thank you so much F/n!" After about ten minutes, you arrive at the Albright estate. Kevin immediately takes you to a specific room. He knocks on the door and opens it when he gets the okay from the person inside. When you enter, you are shocked. You see a girl around your age sitting in bed. She shares your surprise, reason being, you two looked exactly alike.