Chapter 14

Inigo had escorted you to the dining room to eat supper since it was considerably late. By now your train would have departed. You turn  to Inigo and see he is smiling just like the time you were with him. When you arrive at the dining hall, he pulls out your chair and you sit down on it. This was very familiar to you. Inigo was a very busy man but he always made time so that he would be able to enjoy dinner with you. This used to make you feel happy, but now you were just scared.

Dinner was quiet as you were still processing what just happened. Inigo soon left your side saying he had to finish up work. You decided to sleep since you were tired from everything that had just happened. As you were walking down the hall, you see a man. Instantly you know who it is.

"You!" you cry out.

He turns to you and makes an exaggerated hand gestures. "Me!" He says in an overly dramatic way.

"You were the one who kidnapped me." You say as you walked up.

"I did. Listen if you are going to criticize me about it, hurry it up. I don't got all day."

"Okay. First of all, you really need to work on timing."

The man gives you puzzled look. "I mean seriously, there was a lot of people still outside and you just shove me into a car and then drug in plain sight. Especially in front of the train station. The sun wasn't even setting and my train wasn't to arrive until eight. Next time you do something like that, work on timing." There is a long pause of silence between you two.

"You know, most people will criticize that I kidnap people, not how I kidnap them."

"I can't complain. I did something illegal. I impersonated someone. I did it so I got a chance to survive here. I pretty sure you do what you do for the same reason. Difference between is, karma came back to me."

"Ryder Finis."

"Pardon?"

"My name."

"I am-"

"F/n L/n. I did my research."

"You researched me."

"You don't possibly think Mr. Moors figured out where you worked on his own do you?"

"True. So...You know all about me. What about you?"

"Sorry Ms. L/n. I don't go giving my info to strangers."

"I am not a stranger to you though am I."

"Touché. Alright then. On another day you will get to know my story."

"How do I know you aren't lying?"

"Believe it or not Ms. L/n. I keep my promises, and I promise you will get to know about me later." With that he walks off. Shrugging, you go to the room you share with Inigo. You didn't notice though that Inigo and seen and heard the whole conversation.