Chapter 15

You fell asleep rather quickly that night. In the morning you woke and Inigo's arm were firmly around your waist. You didn't want to wake him up, so you just stayed there not moving. You couldn't fall asleep and the incident that occurred yesterday kept on playing in your head. The man right next to you threatened Katrina and Kevin at gunpoint to keep you here. Most people would feel scared in the situation you were in, but you were rather calm. 

Naturally, you felt scared as you never knew how dangerous Inigo could truly be but, you also felt okay with it. You began questioning whether or not your feelings for him were playing a part in this ordeal. As you were contemplating, Inigo awoke. You turned to face him and see him smile at you sleepily. He kisses your forehead. "Good morning F/n. Had pleasant dreams I hope." The way he acted was as if yesterday never happened.

"I feel fine but I am hungry." you reply. The two of you get up and get dressed. You were eating breakfast when Inigo asked you a question.

"You were talking to someone yesterday. Why?"

"I was talking to Mr. Finis. The guy you hired to kidnap me." You say as you put your utensils down. You rather surprised at yourself for being able to say that so naturally. 

"F/n. I didn't ask him to kidnap you, I asked him to bring you back to where you belong. Besides, why you talk to him?"

"He was there. I was there. Recognized him. Figured I say hi."

"You don't have any feelings towards him do you."

"Nope none." You weren't lying when you said that. You still loved Inigo even after knowing what he has done. Besides, even if you had any feelings for someone else, you would never let it be known to him because you know what he has done.

After breakfast, Inigo left the mansion to go to work and you were left by yourself. You decided to get some fresh air and so you headed out to the gardens. While you were walking, you were worried about Katrina and Kevin. You wondered if they were okay and if they were worried about you. While thinking this, you see a familiar man. Ryder Finis.

"Hello Ms. L/n."

"Hello Mr. Finis."

"Well as of now Ms. L/n, I believe I promised you a little bit of my background. I am assuming you are interested."

"Indeed I am."

"Alright Ms. L/n. Let us begin then. And feel free to call me Ryder."

"Call me F/n then as well."

"Okay then."

And so you spend the rest of the morning learning about Ryder.