Chapter 10

The smile on their faces was one of pure joy. You were very happy to see Katrina and ran up to give her a hug. You two talked for a bit before you realized that Katrina hadn't seen the diary. You show it to her.

"This is the diary I promised I would show you when you come back. It has all the details of everyday written in. Read as much of it as you can." you smile wryly.

"Thank you so much F/n." she returns the smile. 

"Anyhow, since my work is done, I would like to get the belongings I brought with me. You should probably change into the clothes I am wearing." She nods in agreement and the two of you make your way to Katrina's room.

Once you two finished changing clothes, you began to check to see if you had everything. Katrina was reading the diary to be up to date with what was going on. Once you made sure you had everything, you took the suitcase and turned to Katrina with a bright smile. To your surprise, she was looking at you with sadness.

"Are you okay Katrina?" You ask worriedly. She stares at you sadly.

"I am so sorry F/n." she whispers.

"Why would you be sorry? You have done nothing wrong." you are still smiling hoping to lighten the situation.

"You love him don't you." Your smile begins to fade. 

"My writing gave it away didn't it." you sigh.

"F/n if I known this would of happen I wou-"

"You don't have to apologize. If anything it should be me. Besides I already come to terms with my feelings. Don't fret okay. Just be happy with him okay." You meant what you said. Katrina deserved happiness. Katrina ran up to you and hugged you apologizing more. You tried to calm her down saying it was not her fault. Eventually you and her made our way down to where Kevin was.

"Here is the money I promised you F/n. Thank you for doing such things for us. I hope that we can still maintain our friendship." You took the money. You felt a bit guilty but you needed to survive above all. Shortly after getting the money you bid the siblings farewell and with your original identity decided to live for yourself once again.

A few hours later...

Katrina had read through all the entries of the diary. She felt guilty as Inigo appeared to have truly love F/n and she felt even worse knowing F/n felt the same. Even so she decided to try and ignore it. It wouldn't be good for her heart. She tried to think of all the happy moments waiting for her when she arrives at the Moors estate. 

When she got there, she greeted the servants politely just like F/n did. She tried to act the way F/n did and then gradually have it change bit by bit. While walking to the room F/n said was hers and Inigo's she runs into the man himself.

"Katrina, I have been wanting to talk to you." he smiled. She smiled and nodded. He then stopped. But then he resumed smiling and the had a conversation with Katrina while having some tea. Over the course of the day, incidents like this would occur until finally late at night...

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Inigo yells as he chokes Katrina. "You are not my wife! What have you done to her?!" Tears fell down Katrina's face as she tried to loosen the grip. Finally he let go. Katrina was kneeling and coughing trying to get air in her lungs. Soon her arm was grabbed roughly. She was dragged to a car that Inigo began driving. She was too scared to look at him. She wasn't so sure anymore. She wasn't so sure that Inigo she described and the Inigo in front of her were the same person.