Chapter 13

"Inigo! What are doing!?" You proceeded to get out of bed to get closer. Inigo then pulled Katrina closer and pushed the muzzle of the gun closer to her temple. Katrina starts crying even harder.

"F/n, take one step closer and her head get blown off." You stand still. You see that Kevin is trying to make his way to Katrina but Inigo notices him and kicks him down. "So F/n this can go two ways. You agree and I let them go or you disagree, I kill her and keep you here."

"You can be arrested for murder." you say as calmly as possible. You hoped the fear of getting arrested would prevent her from getting killed.

"So that is your answer hmm? Let us find out then." You see Inigo undo the safety on the gun.

"Inigo! I will stay with you." With that Inigo stops and smiles. He releases Katrina and walks up to you to give you a hug.

"Now we can be happy together." You don't return his hug. Soon Inigo turns to the Albright siblings and glares coldly. "Since I am still married to you and can't get married to F/n without bringing my family down, F/n will have to be you in the public eye. So sorry Katrina, you can't leave your manor. Not that you could anyway. Also, dare tell anyone what happened Kevin, your sister will be the one to pay." 

You turn to look at Inigo's profile. You are terrified. The man was a devoid of expressions and the way he talked had no feelings. As Inigo untied the two, you see them unsteadily get up while clutching each other. Before walking out, they turn to you. You can see in their eyes that are apologizing and also scared. You feel the same. Your presence nearly lead to having Katrina killed. Who knows what might happen to you now.