Ending 1

You and Inigo were finally where you used to be. You grew to be okay with posing as Katrina in the public. Ryder left you behind and you didn't know what Kevin was up to. Inigo though has been by your side through all of this. Your feelings became more and more strong and resolute. You loved Inigo. It was around a week later. The door rang. It was Kevin and Ryder. Inigo immediately hid you behind him.

"Inigo I would like to speak to the both of you." Kevin says calmly. 

"Why would you?" Inigo says with a growl.

"I will explain if you let me." 

You nudge Inigo and begrudgingly he lets them in. The four of you sit down in the parlor room. Ryder pulls out a folder. "Here are divorce papers. Kevin requests that Katrina comes back."

"You won't take her. Try and I will do what I promised to Katrina."

"You can't touch someone who is dead." Kevin says plainly. 

"So she finally died." Inigo says with a smile. "Surgery though. Katrina is bound to have papers with her name on it."

"Which brings me to this." Ryder pulls out the surgery papers. "Kevin put F/n name on it instead of Katrina. There is no proof she was there." You see Inigo clench his fists. Ryder puts the paper on the table. Slowly you take the paper. Indeed you name was written on it. You stare at the paper before ripping it apart."

"F/n! What are you doing?!" Kevin yells.

"I don't want to leave Inigo. I want to stay." You say. Kevin is about to say something but Ryder cuts him off. 

"Are you sure F/n? You won't regret it."

"I am sure." You say.

"Understood then. I guess I have no choice but to support what you want." Ryder turns to Kevin. Kevin looks at you with sad eyes.

"Be happy F/n." He says before walking out with Ryder. When they are gone, Inigo pulls you into a hug.

"Thank you for not leaving me." 

"How could I." You both smile at each other.

One year later.

You had not once been in contact with Ryder. You only spoke to Kevin when there was social gatherings. The rest of the society addressed you by Katrina but as long as Inigo remembered your true name, you couldn't care less. 

As of now you were sitting in your room in bed. Inigo wouldn't allow you to get up. Said it would be bad if something were to happen to the baby. You were pregnant with Inigo's child. Bed rest was a boring but it was okay. You were used to it. Inigo never allowed you to go outside alone, but you preferred being with him. After all you were his one and only F/n.

End

Yeah... I got like one more end to go. Might update today or later. Who knows.