Chapter 1

Y/N Pov

Well am currently sitting in a ship thats about to plummet back down to earth to see if is survible any ways hi my name is Y/N Y/L/N and am 16 years old and well am currently sat next to my best friend Octavia blake i could see she was getting alittle scared so i grabbed her hand and gave her a gentle smile.

"Is gonna be okay O i promise"

I told her as we hit abit of turbulence as we started to shake and it was my turn to be scared as i shut my eyes the next think i feel is Octavia kissing my cheek then laying her head on my shoulder as i could not help but smile.

"Hey get back in your seat is not safe"

I look to see the girl called Clarke shouting at 2 idiot boys who are floating around in the air because they have cut there belts off all i do is shake my head at there stupidity when suddnly we begin to get closer to the ground the Zero Gravity became less and less as the boys were getting smashed all over the places people were screaming and shouting but all i cared about was O so in case anything happened i wrapped O in my arms and shelled her with my own body as best as i could.

We finally crashed to the ground then are belts came undone as we got up i gave O a check over to make sure she was not hurt then i grabbed her hand and walked to the door.

"What know"

I asked Bellamy who was Octavia's older brother.

"Well we open the door and walk out"

He was about to push the button when Princess aka Clarke started to Talk.

"Bellamy you can't open that door what if that Air is uninhabitable and toxic we will all die"

I just start to laugh as i turn to her and wrap my arm around Octavia's shoulder.

"Were gonna die anyway in here plus we could die out there eather way they sent us down here to die so we eather die in here while we kill each other or we open the door and die out there i for one would rather die out there then in here for all who agree raise your hand"

Clarke looked around as everyone put there hand up then clarke turned to look at me as i smirk at her.

"Well your out voted toots thats door is getting opened"

I then turn and look at Octavia.

"Ready to be the first person to step foot on the ground in 95 years O"

Octavia smiles at me as i look at Bellamy.

"Open that door Older yet less attractive Blake"

Everyone laughed as bellamy rolls his eyes as he pushes the button then the door lowers and opens as we walk out it was breath taking as O hops down and as soon as her feet touched the ground she breathed in the fresh Air as she looks up and shouts.

"WE'RE BACK BITCHES"

Everyone cheers as i laugh i take out my Camera as i shout to O.

"Hey O what about a picture know strick a pose beautiful"

O does just what i told her i take the photo on my Polaroid camera once the photo developed i took out my black pen and wrote at the bottom we're back bitches.

I smile at the photo and show O who just smiles as she cuddles into my back as i put the photo in my messenger styled bag as i look around were finally HOME.