Chapter 12

Your POV

When i finally got back to Camp Jaha everything seemed weird like i was a stranger.

"Raven hey Raven what's going on"

She looked at me and just walked away when Bellamy walked over laughing.

"Well well well the little traitor has returned...what came back to get more information to snitch on us to your precious Commander tell her what were all up to hmmm"

I suddnley felt a strong pain to my mouth as i fall to the ground with the tast of copper in my mouth only to realise he had just punched me and to make matters worse it started to rain.

I try to stand up only to have bellamy kick me back to the ground.

"We thought you were are friend Y/N"

I look at him while having blood dripping from my noise and lip.

"I am your friend Bellamy"

He shakes his head as i feel him back handing me across the face then he pulls out a dagger and what he does next has me lying in mud in the rain holding my face.

"YOUR ONE OF THEM YOU LITTLE BITCH WE TRUSTED YOU AND WHAT YOUR KNOW THE COMMANDERS LITTLE GIRLFRIEND JASPER SAW YOU TO"

i look up at him tears in my eyes as the blood pours from my face.

I tried to get up but i just didn't have the energy when suddenly Octavia comes running out and gets on top of me and shelds me with her own body from taking another blow

"Leave her alone Bellamy if your gonna beat her because she maybe the Heda's girlfriend what are you gonna do to me ive also been sneaking off to train with Indra and Lincoln in the ways of a grounder so are you gonna beat me up to"

He looks at Octavia then pulls out a gun and points it at me when we hear a shout.

"STOP BELLAMY"

Raven walks over and stands between us.

"Let them go and let them live you dickhead thats your Sisters...yeah thats right Octavia and you and Y/N are Brother and Sisters.

Bellamy lowers his gun and is in a state of shock as are me and Octavia as Raven Continues.

"Well your Half Octavia and Y/N have the same Father but different mothers just like you and O Bellamy you to have the same mother but different Fathers Y/N is your Younger Sister we even have the DNA test to prove it so if you kill her you kill your sister"

TO BE CONTINUED.......