Chapter 5

Well what can i say times have changed people have changed most of are people have been killed and yet im still obsessed with being in the woods.

One thing that hasn't changed is my love for taking photos im currently in the woods with raven she is sat on a rock and i see the perfect opportunity to get a photo of her without her knowing so i do

I have to say that's a great photo i smile as i place it back in my bag.

"So Raven how are you doing with your leg and everything"

She looks at me and gives me a sad smile.

"Alot better but people treat me different like there walking on eggshells with me....but not you why"

I sit down next to Raven as i look at her.

"Why should i treat you any different your still human your still raven and just because you have a bad leg doesn't change the fact that your still you"

A single tear falls from her eyes as i wipe it away with my thumb.

"You truly are something special Y/N a true rare gem"

I wrap my arm around Raven as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"You may think you are not perfect raven but all of are flaws and inperfections isn't what makes us so perfectly Perfect and each person us different"

Raven and gets up and looks directly into my eyes.

"Why couldn't Finn be like you why couldn't finn look at me the same way you do betteryet why couldn't anyone look at me the way you do"

I just shrug as i pump my shoulder playfully with hers.

"Because 1 am a girl 2 all of them are stupid you shouldn't treat anyone differently as soon as something happens to them anyways Rae i have to go catch you later"

I whistle for Spirit he comes running as i take off further into the woods heading to polis to see Lexa.