Chapter 2

Y/N's Pov

We have been walking in the woods for like 5 hours because we crashed at the wrong side so i offered to go with Clarke to find Mount Weather but if i went so did O and Jasper and Finn plus Monty came as well.

"Wow this place is so beautiful i have to take a picture"

I pulled out my Camera and was about to take a photo when Jasper shouted.

"Hey Y/N take a photo of me in this beautiful background because im also beautiful"

I giggle as i take the photo.

"Nope O is way more gorgeous"

I laugh as my photo developed and O came to my side and kissed my cheek.

"Aw thanks Babe you say such sweet things"

O giggles as she walks away and i write on the photo happy with it i showed it to Jasper.

"Well what do you think jay"

He took the photo and looked at it then handed it back to me.

"Im still the better looking broom in the broom closet"

He says as he walks away and i put my stuff back in my bag as i catch up to O i was about to talk when she puts her hand over my mouth.

"Shhh listin Running water were near a river come on"

Octavia takes off Running as i run after her.

"O...O WAIT UP..OCTAVIA"

I shout for her and when i reach the river Octavia is already semi naked and in the water.

"Well Hello..em O what are you doing"

I say as i place my bag down as she stands up in the water.

"Im swimming what does it look like know Y/N take your clothes off and come on in the water is so good your not a chicken are you"

O Taunts me as i start to take off my clothes.

"Me a Chicken no way Blake"

I was About to take my trousers off when i see something coming towards Octavia.

"O...OCTAVIA GET OUT OF THE WATER KNOW HURRY IS BEHIND YOU"

I shout as she turns to look she is dragged under and screaming for help.

"FUCK THIS HANG ON O AM COMING"

I shout as i dive into the water i grab O as i hit the monster and it lets her go i get us to the side when it grabs me on my arm and tried to pull me in but Jasper hits it with a stone and it lets go as i lie next to O catching my breath.

"Are you okay Y/N and thanks for saving my life"

She kisses my cheek and cuddles into my side as i pant out.

"Is no problem what are friends for"

Boy was earth full of surprises but if there are monsters in the lake that means maybe there is something worse out there.