Chapter 18

Your POV

So ive been on Luna's Oil Rig for nearly 3 months and i have to say im worried me and lexa used to send letters to each other but they stopped coming nearly 2 weeks ago and thats not like her at all so i climb to the top of the Oil rig as i sit down and stare into the distance as i pull out her last letter that ever came as i read it again.

Dear Ai hodnes

I miss you so much my bed feels so cold without you here with me but i know it wont be for much longer then you will be back by my side the 12 clans are so far at bay with no fighting has a merged.

When i was alone and missing you like always i started looking through some photos you took and i came across this one.

That was the time i stole your Camera and took my first ever photo soon Ai hodnes we shall be like that again but for know am going to end this letter.

Always...

Lexa

Xx

That was the last letter that ever came then they just stopped but 4 nights ago i was sat in this very spot when those amazing sky lights appeared but they were really really bright that night even though threw all the time me and lexa went and seen them they were never like that as i sat there in my thoughts i hear footsteps as i turn around to see Octavia.

"What do you want Octavia"

Octavia stayed Quite as she sat down next to me as she began to talk.

"Y/N remember back on the Ark how we would tell each other stories"

I looked at her as if to say are you really gonna tell me a story know we have not talked in nearly 8 months.

"Yeah i remember"

As i looked at her she began playing with her thumbs.

"Well i have a new story to tell you is kinda about kinda about girl and kinda about a warrior but most of all is about a Monster"

As i was listening to Octavia's story as she looked at me.

"Y/N i done something very Wrong"

I stood up as i shook my head at her.

"Octavia i don't like this story"

A tear rolled down Octavia's Cheek as she stood up and looked at me with tear filled eyes.

"Y/N...Lexa isn't coming"

With that i ran away from her i ran past Luna as she seen me leave she shouted for me.

"Hey Y/N were are you going"

Close behind me was Octavia as she ran past luna as well chasing after me as i ran deep into the woods i seen a near by tree as i Quickly climbed up it and hide in the branches as i heard Octavia.

"Y/N....Y/N....am sorry i...i didnt mean to do what i did am so sorry please you have to listen to me if i could go back i would"

With Octavia having no luck in finding me she walked over to the river as she looked down and seen her reflection turn into Lexa's face as she looked up one more time.

"I am so sorry Y/N"

With that Octavia left leaving me hidden in the tree crying over what she had just told me i cant believe she killed lexa.