Chapter 4

Y/N Pov

Well is been 2 weeks since me and O left the camp but i just i don't know i can't stay in this Camp something is pulling me towards the woods like is calling me so i grab my bag and camera and i sneek off into the woods im sure no one will notice ive left.

Ive been out for 2 hours know and ive came across a nice grassy area and suddenly something catches my eye is a Stallon Horse i grab my Camera and take a photo.

And by the looks of it the horse does not belong to anyone the horse came closer to me and just before i could touch it there was a noise and out of no where Grounders jumped out and started to run towards me so i ran but i was not fast enough sud...

And by the looks of it the horse does not belong to anyone the horse came closer to me and just before i could touch it there was a noise and out of no where Grounders jumped out and started to run towards me so i ran but i was not fast enough suddenly i feel myself being flung in the air and landing on something i open my eyes and is the stallon Horse i Smile as i grab is main.

"Come on Spirit faster boy lets out run them"

The horse looked at me as if telling me that was his name and sure enough he did speed up and we managed to out run them and Spirit seemed to know where are camp was he dropped me off outside the woods i got off and i scratched behind his ear.

"You saved my life thank you"

He bowed and ran off as i stood there smiling like an idiot i turn and walk back into Camp Jaha with a whole load of eyes watching me i look to see a new person in Camp.

"Hi exscuse me but who are you"

I asked the young woman she turned and smiled at me.

"Hey Im Raven Reyes"

I just smiled as i spot Octavia i exscuse myself and run over to my best friend as i told her all about Spirit and how he saved me from the being killed by the grounders.