Chapter 13

Your POV

After what's happened at Camp Jaha i was banished i had nowhere else to go Bellamy only banished me but not Octavia my clothes were ripped my face was a mess and still bleeding badly and the rain was know alot worse then before and Raven could not even look my way...

"Am completely alone there is no point in me living"

I collapse onto the ground on my knees is dark wet and am cold i look up to the sky and i see the lights in the sky then back to the ground when i see spirit he found me so i got on him and he took me to TonDC.

"Thanks boy for never leaving me"

Once we reached TonDC Titus helpped me off Spirit and took me to lexa's room as i sat on the bed when he left to go get her not even 5 minutes and she burst through the door i looked up at her and her face Sofend as she looked at her guards.

"Leave us"

They nod and leave us as lexa walks over to me and sits next to me as i start to cry.

"Ai hodnes who did this to you"

I look at her and shake my head basically telling her i don't wanna talk about it yet she nods as understanding.

"At least let me clean your injuries and get you something more comfortable"

I nod as she helps me out of my Clothes only for me to flinch as i was coverd in fresh bruises and cuts.

"How about i make you a hot bath it will help you i will even get in beside you if you wish"

I just look at lexa as i nod my head as she goes to get my bath ready within 10 minutes the bath is ready as she helps me get in once in she also gets in but sits behind me as she just holds me as i break down Crying again.

Everything had just gotten to much.