Chapter 19

Your POV

I haven't spoken to Octavia since she told me she killed lexa in fact I haven't spoken to anyone I just...existed in a way with no purpose.

Lexa once told me that when she was a little girl the spirits of the past commanders when they died turned into stars as they would look down on them and they could look up for guidance...I looked up at those stars so many times looking for the brightest star for guidance but I never found any so here I am know sitting alone by the lake where lexa and I had are first kiss.

"Y/N"

I turned to the voice to see Octavia as I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck do you want"

She slowly came closer to me as I stood up and looked at her she looked like shit well good she looks like how I feel.

"I came to apologise for what I did if....i knew what i do know i would never have killed her I was in a blind rage ever since she took Raven tied her to the poll and began to cut her..I wanted revenge even after seeing how much she changed because of you I was just to blind"

I shake my head as i throw a rock at her .

"Well it's to fucking late for an apology oh here's a thought why don't you go off to battle and hopefully you will be killed and then all my problems will be over hmm sound good"

I knew deep down that I didn't want O to be killed I was just hurting.

"Well...I'm sorry if it helps lexa had this on her when she died thought you should have it because by my guess she was gonna give it to you along with this letter"

My ears perked up at the sound of a letter as I turned Octavia was gone but a small pouch and and envelope was there I opened the letter first.

My dearest Y/N

I was going to wait till you got home to give you this but I just couldn't wait so I have wrote this letter attached is a small pouch with a gift inside...

I don't want this letter  to go down in a slum but Your friend Octavia is acting weird it probably is nothing but I'm going to keep an eye out in case something happens.

But worse case if it does just know that I love you and I will always be with you even if you can't see me I'm always there I love you.

So open the pouch and give me your awnser when I get there to take you home.

Yours always

Lexa.

I put the letter to the side as I opened the pouch and inside was a ring but also a little note I opened the note but all it said was Marry Me I put my hand to my mouth as I looked at the ring part of me hated Octavia even more but part of me found peace I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder I looked only to be shocked at who it was.......

"Lexa"