Chapter 15

Your POV

life with lexa is great I feel that she really cares about me but as for today she is busy so I decide to have a proper look around my new home and is amazing and as I continue to look around I find myself in the woods once again but this part is so calm and open so I think that am alone that no one can see me I take my jacket off as I pull out my old Ipod and I hit play on one of my old favourite songs called Dirrty and once that music started to play my body just went with the music one thing no one knows about me is that I can dance.

Once the music stopped i turn to see someone clapping as i looked i relised it was Octavia she walked towards me smiling

"Who knew that Y/N Blake could actually dance"

I look at Octavia.

"My last name is not Blake am just Y/N"

Octavia looks at me with hurt eyes.

"Of course your a Blake your mine and Bellamy's Sister"

I shake my head at her as i grab my stuff as i walk over to her.

"Am not a Blake and am only your Half Sister and Bellamy has made it clear that am dead to him Sister or not"

Octavia got angry as she seen my Wolf Totem She grabbed it and pulled it right off my neck.

"Did she give you this...WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU"

i grab my Wolf Totem from her as i shove her and am about to Walk away when she grabs my arm turns me and punches me re opening my bust lip as i bring my hand to my lip and see blood on my fingers as i drop my bag.

"YOU ASKED WHATS HAPPENED TO ME LOOK INSIDE YOUSELF THE AWNSER IS THERE YOUR JUST LIKE FUCK HEAD BLAKE OH AM SORRY BELLAMY DID YOU FORGET WHAT HE DID TO ME 2 WEEKS AGO WELL GUESS WHAT OCTAVIA YOU HAVE JUST DONE THE SAME THING.....you always said you were nothing like your brother well your wrong your more like him then what you think..see ya  Octavia"

With that i grab my bag and walk away as i hear O shouting for me but i continue to walk away.

"Y/N...Y/N am sorry please don't go"

Thats the last i heard before nothing as i took the slow walk back to TonDC.