Young mean Raichu trainer

Name: Sofia

Age: " I'm 8 years old !"

Gender: " Am a little girl" sticks toung out

Looks:

Personality: "Every one tells me I'm really cute" she smiles innocently (She's bossy, gets mad eassly, loveing, crys if yelled at, troblesom)

(She's bossy, gets mad eassly, loveing, crys if yelled at, troblesom)

Type: (Human)

Likes: "My big brother is nice but we got into a fight..."( her brother,her pokemon even if it dosent seem that way, watching battles, training, when her pokemon wins)

Dislikes: "Big Bullys humph" she crosses her arms an looks a way (Bullies, being yelled at, when raichu dosent do exactly what she says, when raichu is "weak" and isn't winning"

Other: raichu wants to make Sofia happy all the time, raichu wants to be strong and is protective of Sofia even though raichu is not very experienced yet

BackStory: Her brother came home after a few years of being a trainer to vist his family before heading out again. Sofia looks up to her older brother an wanted to be a strong trainer like him and be on tv like him and she couldn't wait to be old anoff to go on her journey. When her brother came home he brought a pokemon egg which had Pichu in it he gave it sofia scence it was going to hatch soon. She was so excited scenes she always wanted a raichu she already had thunder stones to evolve him which is where the problem was. The pokemon hattched an a day go by of her brother showing her how to take care of pichu. After 3 days she used the thunder stone an evolved him once. Her brother was upset he told her to train pichu like she couldnt wait and being how she is she wanted a raichu so they got in to an argument. Her brother left that night to the next few towns over to visit a friend, he didn't know she ran a way with Pikachu and evolved the pokemon again into a raichu. The pokemon evolved to quickly like every one would agree with. She had a pokemon that should be very strong but do to no training practically what so ever he was weak for being in his last evolvion, this only making Sofia not under stand and work raichu until he faints from exostion.

Scene 1: You make it

Scene 2: You had your pokemon (or pokemons) and was on your journey. You whent throw Sofia s town and into the fields and woods a few miles from the town. The woods being filed with pokemon like usual and miles until the next town. Deep into the woods still days until the next town, Sofia was training raichu, in the distance you can hear a little girl yelling at a pokemon. " Why can't you do it?!?! I know you can! Come on! Lessen to me!! Use thunder bolt!" She sounded mad and very serious very angery. The closer you got you saw her and her raichu a few feet from the trail. (Like the image) Raichu looked very tired an out of breath, yellow sparks came from the pokemons cheeks and just looking at the pokemon you could tell it was trying as hard as it can but she kept yelling at raichu "Try harder! Stop being weak! You have to get more power to win! I don't want us to lose any more be stronger! " She just wouldn't stop and the pokemon kept trying, you.......

Scene 3: You were on your trails the little girl was in the wood s not to far ahead of you. You heard the toung one scream and start running farther off the next towns trail. You when run to see what was up, to your eyes to be hold there was an 8 year old far from home in the woods being chased by a terrifying pokemon.... Caterpie. You where confused for a moment until she ran into a tree swormed with Beedrills which come out of the trees. She stood there scared as the Caterpie quickly scurry off out of sight, her eyes on the flying bug pokemon slowly start to back up. Just as they came at her her raichu does a thunder bolt on the Beedrils, so weak it did pratically nothing to them other then maked them angryer, that's when raichu looked scared the girl ran the other way towards you yelling raichu right after as the storm of Beedrils come after them and towards you.......