Sableye

Name: Ruby

Gender: Male

Looks

Personality: Loves a laugh, loves to scare people, he's jokes a lot, brave, curiouse, some times a downer, he likes to joke around rather to fight but will if he needed/wanting to, his pations an anger depends on his feelings at that time, if he's...

Personality: Loves a laugh, loves to scare people, he's jokes a lot, brave, curiouse, some times a downer, he likes to joke around rather to fight but will if he needed/wanting to, his pations an anger depends on his feelings at that time, if he's not joyful he could become real dark

Movie list:

1. Night shade (Shows a frightning llusion which causes damage to the targets lv.)

2. Shadow sneak (streaches out its shadow an attacks )

3. Shadow ball ( you know this one)

4. Telekinesis  (picks things up an throws them arpund an so on)

Likes: The dark but when there's no moon is when it scares him, pranking people, scaring people, exploring

Dislikes: talking to much himself but injoys it from others even when you don't think he is, being board, the sun

Other: * He can tolerate the sun for a short while

Scene1: You were venturing throw a small cave. When you saw a dimond sparkal down one of the tunnels, you follow it to a dead end where some rocks tumble down one side an opening a small light throw reviling a scary looking shadow an when you turn you see a sableye behind you standing there like it was going to attack an its shadow being verry much taller then it really was you...

Scene2: U make it

Scene3: You saw a Sableye late one night as you set up to sleep. First there was one then 2 an 3 then suddenly you where suround by theses pokemon with a white shine in there dimond made eyes an a creepy grin you...