Pikichu water lover

Name: "My board says Pika "

Gender: "Its a dude dude"

Looks

Personality: "Fun what eals?" He likes to surf an loves the water, he's a risk taker, a strong fighter, brave, reckless

Other: he's been in water for so many years water attacks do nearly nothing to him. Some of the purlely water pokemon tease him for likeing to surf an would attack him just to knock him off pika became a great surfer an very used to water attacks.

Scene1:You saw a pikachu out far in the water on a blue surf board coming back to shour where you were. He surfed the mediam wave all the way back, he didn't notice you yet "Dang it there's no good waves out today" he sighs as he drags his surf board to a small one room doorless shack on the beach You.....

Scene2:You were in the water an pika was waaaaaay out there, past the booe. He got onto a wave when a manacrul shots pika with a strong hydro pump. Being do distracted looking for a good wave he didn't dodge it like he usually would an was knocked into the water just as a huge wave hits. The wave topales over pika sending him sweraling under deep water separating him from his surf board. The wave to strong for him to swim up throw an the tenticurl laughing. You saw all this happen an you......

Scene3: pika was laying on the sand of a beach relaxing with his eyes closed you.....

Scene4: u make it