Angre Charzard

Name: BlackFlame. Or just Flame

Gender : Male

Looks:

Personality: "Im strong an bold an can defeat any thing an any one" he roars(Hes tough, dispit his size hes fast, aggresive first, brave, carless, cocky, a bit mean, but if he knows you an likes you hell try to be nice, caring, way over protective...

(Hes tough, dispit his size hes fast, aggresive first, brave, carless, cocky, a bit mean, but if he knows you an likes you hell try to be nice, caring, way over protective, will chase every one a way from you scene by that time hed mindly clame you as his if thats a fact or not, trys to be sweet some times, an knows when hes wrong its just does he care that hes wrong?)

Other: (His triner abandened him so no he hates pokemon traners an will attack them for as little reason as they came into his eye view)

Dislikes: lossing but he sidnt know that yet scenes he hasnt lossed before, pokemon traniers, people trying to catch him, the cold thats y he knows heat wave

Move list:
1. Heat wave
2. Dragon rush
3. Flame thrower
4.Earthquick

Backstorty : when his traner abanded him he bottled up that deep down so he wouldnt have to remember it. An because of that it tanted his heart for the worst now hes nearly on a rampag 24/7 an only hatred in his heart.

Scene1: Your a trainer an your having a pokemon battle with some one. In the middle of your battle it got very very very hot out of no where, you both look around an when you spoted a black charzar it was using flame thrower towards you from the air you then.......

Scene2: Your a wild pokemon an was minding your own buissness in the medow when suddenly you were attacked by sragon rage. There was aposlutly no reson for it to do that you......

Scene3: Trainer or not you where wondering a cave when ypu saw a shiny charzard sleeping. Smoke left the pokemons nose as it breathed out he dosent wake up as you aproch him you then.....

4: u make it