Vaporeon

Name: aqua

Gender: Female

Looks:

Personality: clever, sweet, strong, playful, watchful, may get scared eassly scenes the attack, hard to trust others scenes the attack, an because of the attack she gets theses night terriors almost every night an if somw one trys to calm her down...

Personality: clever, sweet, strong, playful, watchful, may get scared eassly scenes the attack, hard to trust others scenes the attack, an because of the attack she gets theses night terriors almost every night an if somw one trys to calm her down shell blindly attack them regardles of knowing them or not an only will stop until i there is hit or she comes back to eath

Other: Was attacked by a sharpedo an barly got a way alive, she is now terrified of the pokemon Sharpedo an is left with more then visable scares. She could turn nearly invissable under water when she wants to be

Move list:
1. Hydro pump
2. Blizzard
3. Ice beam 
4. Aqua ring (heals her or who ever she uses it on)

Speshal abuility: being in wanter an getting attacked by water type moves wont hurt her but heal her

Scene1: There was a sunkened ship that had many holes to go in an out of there were a few fish pokemon passing by doing no harm. You deside to check the ship out an gos down in side, it was empty or though you thought. There was a quick move ment in the water infront of you an bubbles from that spot meaning some thing just swam by but you didnt see any pokemon or any one you....

Scene2: On land you saw a pink vaporeon, ar first you didnt notice her wounds. When she saw you she jumped in to the shallow pond turning invisable an only the movement of water showed she was there "Wh- who are you?" She said quickly you....

Scene3: u make

Scene4: You just meant her an desided to stay together, its been a week now an scenea it was night you both whent to sleep. Around 5 in the morning she starts whineing an her paws kick with her tail moveing like she was swimming (or was swimming if they were sleeping in the water) she didnt seem happy an it woke you up you....