Sister Brother

Name: Boy: Blue     Girl: Kitty

Age: 15

Gender: male, female

Looks: male

Female

Personality: male: Smart, brave, clever, strong willed, tough trainer but loves his pokemon Female: Sweet, Happy, works by type advantage, forgiving

Female: Sweet, Happy, works by type advantage, forgiving

Other: there brother and sister. The girl has her backpack filed with all eevee evolvion clothing

Boys pokemon: Glaceon, Riolu(wears blue scarf), Absol, Shiny Umbreon

Girls pokemon:eevee (she wears a pink scarf) vulpix, shinx (sparky)

This is how the cloths look she dresses her eevee in

Backstory: They grow up together and always loved pokemon wanting to be a trainer all there lives. When they came of age they became pokemon trianers.

Scene1: (Just with boy) You see a boy training his pokemon in what seemed a real mean why. The boy had Glaceon sending ice shards at Riolu as Riolu bare fist punch a way every sharp hard thick peace of ice a way none stop at a fast steady past. And a absol using Razer wind as well as shadow ball at a tree with a shiny umbreon using shadow claw and shadow ball on the same tree well that was going on leaves flow off the tree it was targeting. There trainer standing and watching them with a smirk, you....

Scene2: ( Just with girl) you see an eevee dressed in flameon clothing shoes and all, using swift at Volpix as Volpix used flamthower at the swift causing an explosion. A shinx watching curiously being held in its trainers arms "You see buddy battles arnt that bad. It shows how strong you've gotten, you get to show off your power there's no reson to be scared your strong sparky" she smiles "Shinx..." the pokemon said softly admiring the 2 battling. You were in town and saw them on the battle filed no one was telling the 2 what to do which was strange, well the trainer and shinx watched you......

Scene3: (with both) You saw a bunch of difrent pokemon in one spot, (The 3 pokemon on both sides so 6 in all) the eevee was in jolteon clothing including shoes all talking among each other in worried voices.Trainers no where in sight with in the forest you....

4: You make it