Dusk Lycanroc

Name: Dusk

Gender: Male

Looks:

Personality: Brave, likes to start fights an flirt during it, a flirt, naughty both ways, thinks high of himself ect

Move list:
1. Stone Edge
2. Echoed Voice
3. Thunder Fang
4. Toxic

Backstory: He was brought up around things at a young age even before he evolved. He trained hard to get his way fourcfully if he can't get it nicely. He left his parent one they try ed forcing him to be with a girl he didn't want to be with, scenes his parents didn't know his secret. So he ran a way an haven't gone back, he isn't super far from him an his parents are looking for him but he doesn't know that, it's been a week as he's been gone.

Scene1: Lycanroc was sitting at the top of a moutin staring down to the small stream watching the bug Pokemon fly past, you saw him in the distance sitting tall you...

Scene2: Lycanroc growls as he saw you, going low to the ground before charing your way. You move before he got to you, he slide on his paws not knowing as he was sliding towards a cliff. He makes a quick sudden startling noise as his back paws slip off the cliff him almost falling barley catching himself with his front paws digging into the ground. The back of his body dangled down the cliff trying to climb up but only knocking rocks an dirt down the cliff. "Shìt...." he looks to you "Hey hot stuff mind helping me out here ?" He said slowly slipping you....

Scene3: u make it

Scene4: he traviled up your mountain scaring off a bunch of the Pokemon around. You saw him close to where you normally sleep you...