Lost Pikachu

Name: Rosey

Age: Been hatched for 3 years

Gender: girl

Looks:

Personality: Curiouse, shy, brave, theif but only when she's hungery

Likes: Human food, attention, helping,her lost trainer, berries

Dislikes: Being hurt, being scared, her trainer being gone, the 2 thief s who took her a way from her trainer

Backstory: she got a young trainer and was with her for a year until a pokemon thief took her a way from her trainer. Before the day she was tooken her trainer gave her the jacket shortly after that a poke thief stool the pokemon and got a way but after a few weeks of being caged and tooken some where eals she got free but lost in the miles and miles of forest, now spending her days looking for her trainer though she has no idea where she is.

Scene1: You a pokemon trainer always wanted a pikachu but the regain your in had no wild pikachus or any other form of pikachu, so there was no chance. You have been on your journey for a while now and had how ever many pokemon you've cought. During this travel throw the woods until the next town of course though would take a few days to get there. It was early moring and you walked throw the woods but started to hear a pokemon crying off trail you....

Scene2: You saw a thunderbolt shoot straight up into the air out of town and in the forest. You just finished healing your pokemon and deciding to stay for the night or go back to your traviles when you saw the thunderbolt. The thunderbolt whent off three more times then a large blast you.....

Scene3: Pikichu just got free and it hasn't even been an hour, with that shortness of time she made it to the vast open fields and cliffs  full of pokemon. You where walking throw this wild land to see the pokemon and so forth. You past by a few trees looking around then suddenly was attacked by a electro ball, it missed but got close to you. Quickly of course you pull out your pokemon then saw a pikachu the pokemon at the moment did not have the jacket on but it was close and looked like or at least acted like a wild pokemon but the Pikichu was already hurt and looked injured as well as out of breath but the pokemon stood strong and seemed really mad, scared and worried. Pikichu jumped on a rock "Pikichu! Pika! Pika Pikichu! Pika pika pi!" The pokemon yelled angred in its language, before sending out an other electro ball towards you. Your pokemon was already out you....

Scene4: You found a very hurt Pikichu that layed half a mile from the next town, it had a jacket on ( like the pick). It was near death, so you pick the pokemon up worriedly scene you love pokemon. And brought it to the poke center, it was brought into the back and you stayed perhaps to keep the pokemon your self, a long while go by and the pokemon came out of the back to the front so you can see it though it was still on a moveable bed and attached to some things still needing a lot of rest. You came up to see the pikachu and talked to the nurse for a short while until Pikichu woke up "pika..." it's voice low and tired but as its head turned slowly and saw you and the nurse it started to freak out, sparks came from its cheeks trying to get the energy to attack. You...