Ghost pokemon

Name: "Haunter"

Age: "19" his voice scratchy and grummblly

Gender: he stairs at you will a blanket but scarry look as his other 2 pokemon appre (male)

Looks:

Personality: "Amusing" (He has a morbid personality: like if some one dies hell laugh and play with its soul, he's not really mean but he seems like a jerk because he does so many jokes no madder how messed up they are, he dosent like it when peop...

Personality: "Amusing" (He has a morbid personality: like if some one dies hell laugh and play with its soul, he's not really mean but he seems like a jerk because he does so many jokes no madder how messed up they are, he dosent like it when people or his pokemon are mad at him )

Likes:"The dark" he responded (The dark, scary things, pranks, having fun, giving nightmares, scaring people, his pokemon friends/team, really pretty girly people you'd never guess )

Dislikes: "People I can't scare" ( Unscareable people, when people are mad at him)

Other: "That's a secret" (When he's around sleeping people they will have a terrible nightmare that could be so bad it Possablely wakes the person)

His Pokemon:

1. Gastly
     * Lick
     *Double team
     *Dream eater
     *Hiden power

2. Haunter
     *Lick
     *Shadow ball
     *Confus ray
     *Dark plus

3. Gengar
     *Lick
     * Scarry face
     * Double team
     * Hex

Type: Human pokemon but can't control when he turns into a haunter so in the middle of the night he might go missing

BackStory: He has been around Ghost pokemon so much just being around him when your sleep ing would give you nightmares.

Scene1: You where sleeping in the woods scenes any house will be 50 miles a way at least where your at. You where having a very good dream about what you want to become. It was amazing ever u thing you wanted came true and at your highest peak of happiness you suddenly fell. Fell deep down where your dream mocked you, things chased you every thing you have ever wanted suddenly was getting destroyed. You started to whine and move around in your sleep until it was to much and you woke up gasping scared from your dream. But it didn't end when your eyes flashed open they landed on 3 pokemon, Ghost pokemon. Gastly, haunter, and Gengar messing with you in your sleep. When they saw your eyes open they all start to laugh in a way they made the night even scarryer then you've seen it, they started to circle around you laughing into the blackness of the night you......

Scene2: You make it up xp