Part 6

Camila 🍌 added Allysus 🙏🏻 and FinahJane 👑

Camila 🍌: Hoe, add in your "friend" Ally and I wanna talk to make sure she was made for you.

Allysus 🙏🏻: First off Camila don't curse that is a sin, and second add in Normani Dinah.

Camila 🍌: Umm.. being gay is a sin so are we all a sin ❓❓

FinahJane 👑: Damnit Mila she is probably going to drown herself in holy water and read over the Bible 200 times again like when you one sent nudes in our group chat once.

Camila 🍌: Dinah just add in Normani and tell her not to read the messages above please.

FinahJane 👑 added NormaniKordei

NormaniKordei: What is happening I really don't want to be in another group chat that went crazy that I had to block a lot of people that day.

FinahJane 👑: Eh don't worry the only person you are going to have to worry about is Mila.

NormaniKordei: Wait... why is your name FinahJane?

Camila 🍌: Cuz she is my fine ass friend so Dinah + fine = FINAHHH.

NormaniKordei: Oh so your the Mila I've heard many things about hm.

Camila 🍌: Aww I'm flattered that Dinah told you things about me but DINAH WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!

FinahJane 👑: I just told her that you are my meme generator and your the girl that I got her phone number from by accident and that she has to worry about you blowing up your phone with notifications.

Camila 🍌: Ok good and thank god that she did not read the messages up above.

NormaniKordei: What messages.

Camila 🍌: NOO DON'T READ THEM PLEASE.

FinahJane 👑: OMG YES PLEASE SCROLL UP AND READ THE MESSAGES BEFORE I ADDED YOU.

NormaniKordei: Woh ok don't yell I'll look.

Camila 🍌: Damnit Dinah now look what you have done.

FinahJane:

NormaniKordei: Woh hold up first off there is a girl named Allysus in this group chat who is a Jesus freak I can tell, you guys are all gay, and Camila you send nudes in a group chat by accident, damn

Camila 🍌: Ha yea I went to send a meme and BOOM, Dinah had to go Allysus/Ally's house to tell her her back on the group chat and that I deleted it.

FinahJane 👑: So... Normani... we still good right?

NormaniKordei: Yea I'm fine with you guys being gay I really don't care my friend Lauren is gay too 😂.

Camila 🍌: FUCK YEA A FELLOW GAY ADD HER IN.

NormaniKordei: Maybe a different day I don't want to deal with her right now 😒.

FinahJane 👑: Ok sounds good, maybe tomorrow? I like talking to you.

NormaniKordei: Sounds good, I'll add in my friend tomorrow too.

Allysus 🙏🏻: I ship it so hard 🛳.

Camila 🍌: Omg mom your back.

Allysus 🙏🏻: If you ever trigger me that bad again I'm not coming back, your lucky I ran out of holy water.

NormaniKordei: Wait, she is her mom?

FinahJane 👑: Its an inside joke don't worry.

NormaniKordei: Oh lol