Part 42

Let me love you - Ne-Yo

This is my favorite chapter so far to be honest just saying so you can know your going to enjoy this ☕️. I mean I think you will like it 👀👀.....🐸☕️☕️☕️

Before what I'm about to say, The first song I have not heard it in a while until today and I'm happy I found it again and it is a song that reminds me of Camren. Also the second song you will see later into the story literally makes me think of Camren much more than the first song and it's so beautiful. I'm sad/happy because these songs are so cute.

A/n: I don't know we're to even start, but it has been a little while since I updated. I'm probably saying like "ITS BEEN 84 YEARS" when it has actually been like 2 or 3 weeks. But I have started getting lazy because school is starting soon but now I'm going to try and get more chapters it's just I forget and don't go on wattpad for some days and get on and just look at funny comments and stuff but don't update but that is going to happen often on school days I know because I'm going to be working hard this year so I won't be updating much on school days but I will try to and there is a couple days less than a month so I'm going to try and get some more chapters published ❤️.

P.s. What made me get in the mood to publish was because I went out for a drive and listened to all Fifth Harmony songs and screamed the lyrics on all of them and my vocal chords are dead. But it made me happy and now I'm in the mood so 🤗. Also this is going to be a longer chapter so I hope you enjoy it.

Dinah's POV

"Wait, hold up..... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!" I yelled at Camila. "I thought you would be happy!?" Camila said back. "I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY FINALLY GET IN HERE NOW" I yelled again pulling Camila into me and Mani's hotel room. "Why the hell are you two yelling at 10 in the morning?" Normani came and said. "ITS NOT THAT EARLY, AND CAMILA FINALLY HAS A DATE WITH LAUREN, ITS CAMREN YO!" I yelled back at Mani excited. "OH MY GOD, REALLY?! FINNALY, NOW GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE MILA WE ARE DRESSING YOU!...wait, we're are you both going?" Mani asked Camila. "She didn't say, she just said to wear something casual" Camila answered.

"Uh that bitch and her secrets, does she know this is not Pretty Little Liars?" I told them. "Umm this has nothing to do with that show" Mani said laughing with Camila. "Ok you know what fuck you both, now Camila get your huge Cuban ass over here I'm dressing you into a sexy 'casual wear' outfit" I said pulling Camila for her to change out of her pajamas.

     Camila came out from changing with her outfit and I said, "You like it?"

Camila came out from changing with her outfit and I said, "You like it?". "I don't know I feel like something a little bit more, I like it though" Camila answered. "I agree" Mani said sitting on the chair eating skittles. Wait are those mine? Whatever we're talking about Camren here. "Ok fine I'll give you something more 'flashy' " I said and came out with another outfit for her to go change into.