Part 43

Dinah's POV

     Ally and Melanie came over a little bit after Camren left but now it is 10 pm and we have not heard back from them. We have been thinking of going to their hotel room but we don't want to walk in on them. Or as Allysus said "I don't want to see those unholy things" even though we all know she was the first one to looked her v card. So being the dumb ass bitch I am I decided to go and see because they are not answering their phones and I'm thinking the worst.

Ally and Melanie are not coming with me but Normani is at least so we both left our hotel room to go to the room two doors away from us. We both listened from the outside of the door and then we knocked when we did not hear anything. No one answered so we grabbed out the spare keycard to their room and put it in and then when it turned green we opened it and closed he door behind us.

"Camila! Lauren! You here!?" I yelled out. "I don't think they are here, were could they be?" Normani said. "Whatever, we will ask in the morning because right now I'm getting tired, let's send Melanie and Ally back to their room when we get back" I said. "Sounds good, lets go and then text them in the morning" Normani answered and pecked a kiss on my lips.

Lauren's POV

It was not too cold that night thank god because Camila fell asleep on my arm and I don't want to wake her or carry her all the way back so I decided we can just sleep here. I put all of the extra foods, plates, and glasses back in the basket, closed it, then put it to the side. I also moved the pillows so instead of them up against the tree they are on the ground and I put the pillow under Camila's head while lifting an extra blanket over her while I did the same thing. Before I closed my eyes I felt movement and Camila curled up next to me which I put my arms around her and kept her warm.

Morning

I woke up first and when I opened my eyes I got the sun in my eyes which made me curse out an "oh shit". "Are you ok baby" Camila mumbled. "I'm ok thanks for asking" I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Here share this with me" she said and took out a price of gum and split it in half. "Ok sure" I giggled not knowing why. After a couple seconds of me and her chewing while looking into each others eyes Camila lunged forward kissing me. Ohh now I know why she gave me gum she trying to be slick. Morning breath does suck ass thank god she brought that. Twenty seconds into the kiss and I started to slowly go down so the back of my head was against the pillow.

She then got up from the side still with us kissing and she got on top of me. Getting confident into the kiss I removed my hands from her neck and cheek then moved them down to her butt and squeezed it causing her to moan into my mouth but she then stopped the kiss. "You ok" I asked while she got off of me. "Perfect, just stopping before I get out of hand" she answered. "Hmm that does not sound too bad" I said smiling. "Oh shut up" she said while pushing me on the shoulder making me laugh.

"What time is it?" she asked looking around. "It's almost 7:30" I answered. "Good it's still early for Dinah, let's get back" Camila said and then kissed me again but this time it was just a two second peck which made me groan and she just laughed at me.

-----

A/n: It's short but the next chapter will be very soon.