Part 46

A/n: I know this shit has been up for a while but I just watched it again and my stomach hurts so bad from laughing. If your having a bad day watch this whole thing because I almost pee'd myself      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂☠️

Dinah's POV

After we went out to lunch and Ally paid for it, which made me mad as hell because I don't like people paying for me, we walked out and Melanie drove us to the beach while before we left we had also brought chairs, 2 umbrellas, beach towels to lay on in the sand with and to dry off, a cooler with foods and drinks inside, and sunscreen.

Right when Melanie stopped the car Normani jumped out. "Normani what the fuck, you scared me, don't jump out of an unparked car like that!" I yelled after I got out. "Sorry babe" Normani said while walking past dragging her pointer finger along my jaw and then walking towards the beach with all of the sunscreen in a bag. I carried the chairs, Lauser carried the umbrellas, Allysus carried the cooler with Mel's, and Walz carried the towels.

     We searched around for 15 minutes which made our legs get a little tired from walking through the sand but we finally found a spot were there was no one around. When we got there Lauren stuck the umbrellas into the sand while I set down the chairs and Camila put down a couple beach towels on the sand while keeping some others folded up for us to dry off with.

     When I looked over my shoulder I saw everyone taking off their clothes so we can swim because of our swimming suits underneath. When I saw Lauren turn around she was looking at Camila changing and I wiggled my eyebrows at Normani to get her attention to look and Mani laughed at me saying to be more mature which I didn't know what the big deal was about.

Lauren's POV

     I was taking off my clothes while Camila was behind me and I tried to get a reaction out of her and nothing happened and when I turned around she was changing but I turned back around for her privacy while I opened the cooler and grabbed a bottle of cold water. I then stood up and turned around but when I did Camila was right behind me in her bikini.

Camila's bikini 😉:

NUT

     When I looked her up and down I dropped my water bottle onto the sand and Camila started giggling at me. I was starring at her for a long time because I did not hear anything else and then she walked away and before I went to grab her she was walking to the water swaying her hips while she was at it. I looked over my shoulder and saw Dinah. Normani, and Melanie smirking at me while Ally was in the back struggling to to take off her skirt. If you would have described me in that moment looking at Camila, I think I would not be able to answer because I would be dead. (A/n: Relatable to when I first saw this picture)

Camila's POV

     I was walking into the water with my hips swaying so I could make Lauren suffer which I thought was pretty funny. When I got into the water I was trying not to scream because it was freezing so I was going really slow into the water. The only part of my body that was in the water were my feet. Before I carried on I heard someone running up behind me. When I looked over it was Dinah, oh damn she looks hot in her swimming suit. Oh shit she is running towards me.

     Before I got a chance to run away she grabbed me and then pushed me into the Ocean. When I got back up to the surface Dinah was laughing and while I was screaming because of how cold it was. I then looked behind Dinah and Lauren was running up to Dinah without her noticing and Lauren tackled her into the water so both of them were now underneath the water. Then when Lauren and Dinah got back to the surface Dinah yelled out, "Lauren you bitch, I'm going to get you for this". Then after sentence Lauren was now swimming away from Dinah over to me.

     "NOOO don't bring her over here!!" I yelled at Lauren trying to swim away. Then Normani jumped into the water and joined Dinah in the fight. "You get Lauren and I will get Camila" Normani then said. "Nooo Mani you traitor" Lauren said to Mani. "Sorry Laur, gotta stay with my girl" Normani said smiling at Dinah. Then while they were whispering something Lauren grabbed my waist in the water from behind me.

     "You think you can just do something like that and expect to get away with it" Lauren whispered into my ear which made my breath hitch. "What? You are doing it too with that low one piece that is showing all of your chest" I responded looking behind me at her suit. "Well that does not give you the right to get a sexy two piece and torture me walking to the water like that" she said now holding my hips while getting closer behind me.

     "So what are going to do about it" I said turning around while her hands were still on my waist now facing me. She then got really close to my face and said "I'll think of something" which I didn't respond to. Lauren than backed away from my face and said "Come on" and then I looked behind me and saw Normani and Dinah swimming after us. A little bit into the chase there was a huge wave coming which made me yelp because we were not that close to shore to get away from it. Lauren moved my face was away from the wave and told me in a calming voice in front of me, "Close your eyes and mouth". After I did the wave then came up and made me tackle Lauren. We were now at shore because the wave pushed us all the way there and I was on top of Lauren laughing while she had her eyes closed wiping her eyes and smiling wide.

     Then right when Lauren opened her eyes I moved up fast and started kissing her making both of our eyes close again. About 10 seconds into the kiss we both felt a bunch of water splash down overtop of us and when we both wiped our eyes from the water and looked up we saw Ally holding an empty water bottle with Melanie behind her laughing and Ally yelled "You sinful children!" while Normani and Dinah were swimming towards shore also laughing.