Part 40

A/n: I was bored so I made this design and I thought why not put it in here because I don't know what else I'm going to use it for but I hope you like this random design I made 😂😂

A/n: I was bored so I made this design and I thought why not put it in here because I don't know what else I'm going to use it for but I hope you like this random design I made 😂😂. Also the song at the top I literally can't stop listening to. I normally don't like these types of songs but I can't fucking stop listening to it and I'm here singing the lyrics and shit after 30 times of listening to it in 1 day. It's not like an upbeat song but it is like more of a love song and I really like it and when I listen to it I think of Camren so 🤷🏽‍♀️ you might like listening to it this chapter because Camren is happening 😏😏 maybe.... 😏😏😏😏😏😏

Song at the top is... even though it says it in the beginning, it is......
Garrison Starr ft. AG - Fool For You

Lauren's POV

     Camila and I both got unpacked without a word and we both showed up at the restaurant on the first floor to wait for everyone. When we both got there we saw Melanie and Ally and I have never met Melanie so I gave her a welcoming hug and Camila knew Melanie and they both hugged too for longer.

     When Dinah and Normani finally got to where we were in the booths just in time before we got our orders. "Hey guys, sorry we are late" Normani apologized before her and Dinah scooted into the booth. Thank god it was a big circle booth because if it was not the 6 of us could not have sat in the regular booths. "Mhm you don't have to apologize for anything, you both were probably having a good time no worries" Melanie smiled. "Well shit at least you understand because Ally, Lauren, and Camila will fucking make fun of us" Dinah said back to Melanie and then we all laughed. "Well Dinah we just like to annoy the shit out of you" I said smiling at her. "Mhm thanks bitch" Dinah said back at me smiling.

     I didn't tell Camila but I had also brought my fake ID because there is no way in hell I'm going through tonight without a drink or two. So when the waitress came everyone ordered food and Melanie and Ally both ordered wine because they were 21 and I went ahead and went classic and ordered a beer for my drink to start off. When the waiter left Dinah looked at me and then kicked me on the leg really hard. "Ow fuck Dinah" I yelped. "Bitch what the fuck, is that a fake ID!?" She whisper yelled. "Yea.." I said looking at her. "Let me fucking see it now" she said and I handed it to her. "Oh my god this picture is fucking hilarious, and who would think your 23, your 18 and even looks younger than that" Normani said looking at my fake ID in Dinah's hand. The they passed it around to show my embarrassing ass picture to everyone at the fucking table before giving it back to me. (A/n: That promo tho)

"Whatever, but your sharing with me" Camila said smiling at me. "Woh Mila I never seen you drink.. only got high" Dinah whispered the last part. "Woh when the fuck did this happen, Camila looks so innocent" Melanie said. "I KNOW RIGHT" everyone said at the same time and we all started laughing but not Camila because she was too busy pouting. "I'm not innocent" Camila said and I turned my head to the side trying not to laugh. "Mhm sure Jan" Ally said looking at me because she noticed I was trying not to laugh and then she started laughing which come on, I had to laugh then. In two seconds everyone started dying of laughter again. "Wow.. seriously fuck you guys" Camila said crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry Camila but you are killing us here" Melanie said still laughing with the rest of us. "Mhm I'll show you innocent" I heard Camila mutter at me. I then stopped laughing and started choking from surprise. "What does that mean?" I whispered to her. She then moved her mouth to my ear and whispered "You'll see" which made me shiver.

"Here is your food" the waitress said while passing out everyone's food and drinks. Then when she got to me she gave me my beer and then handed me a water and said "You will need this, I know a fake ID when I see one, just drink water so you won't die ok" she said and then the whole table started laughing again. "Oi! I told you bitch, that shit looks fake as fuck!" Dinah yelled across the table. Oh my god Dinah needs to shut the hell up.

When the waitress left everyone was done laughing but there were little giggles still making Camila pissed. I was bored so I just started chugging down most of the beer. "Bitch leave some for me" Camila said and put her hand on mine to guide the bottle back onto the table and then smiled at me.

3 hours later

I 110% am not drunk. I swear it. Ok maybe I am... a little bit...well the waitress gave me 4 bottles but Camila had most of it so... ok no maybe Camila did not have a lot but she had a couple chugs. Wait... that's not a lot. OK YOU KNOW WHAT STOP YELLING AT ME. Wait your not talking to me 😒. You know forget it.

"Well I'm going to head back with Melanie we need sleep" Ally told us and then we all said our goodbyes for the night and then her and Melanie went back and then a couple minutes later Dinah and Normani left and we were the only ones there. Bored, me and Camila went to the bar and took shots.... only 1 I swear it..... ok 3 each but Camila said she was not drunk when I asked her.... she could be lying. That bitch is lying to me.. wait what if she does not know?? Wait never mind she is no drunk... ohh so she is not lying so she is not a bitch to me. Eh whatever I just need to go back to our room now. "Can we pweez go back to theh room?" I asked Camila after she only took one shot of tequila. She actually did not drunk as much as I thought. Eh whatever.

After we got back to our room I started to hold Camila by the waist. I didn't know why I just did. "What are you doing?" Camila called out. "I have no idea" I answered giving her an awkward smile which she giggled to. I then looked into her eyes and told her "I'm a fool for you". She did not answer but she made a shocked face not expecting to hear what I said but she quickly replaced it with a smile. "I'm a fool for you too" she said too and then started to lean in.

I slowly lifted my hand up and put my pointer finger on her lips before they connected with mine. "Wait, it's not time" I whispered and then kissed her on the cheek. She looked bummed but I think she understood. Trust me I have got drunk before and I have been responsible but I don't want to screw it up with someone I want to be with for a long time and especially when it is their first kiss, she can't remember it as me stuck as hell. We then were not in the mood to change and I flipped down on the bed feeling drunk as hell. Then when Camila got under the covers she cuddled up next to me and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/n: I'm sorry you have all probably been expecting them to kiss BUT I PROMISE IT WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON. And anyway I'm not even sure I'm going to write smut in this story because I can barely make a good sentence. But I'm not saying there won't be at all I'm just not sure. There won't be for their first kiss by the way I'm just saying later on. I'm sure if I am going to write smut because I literally can't. I mean I could but it wound probably be bad. Ok I need to stop talking before I keep going on and on. I'm just saying their first kiss will happen soon. Maybe less than 2 chapters 😜😏😏