Part 97

A/n: Should I make another Instagram account for myself so I can talk to Y'all and post random shit ? Even tho I'm an annoying bitch 😂

Also, I'm updating my vampires, werewolves, etc. book soon so be ready 😁 I don't want it to flop. It's called 'Hidden Love'

Also, we finna have a party at part 100 in the comments so Y'all betta get crazy because we are all kool hoes.

Also I'm like so sick that my ears are going deaf so my life is over but I'm just going to keep updating 😂🤙🏻

———
Lauren's POV

I shuddered remembering last night and looked back at Camila to see her stretching and her eyes squeezed shut.

"You away baby?" I asked slouching down laying my upper body onto her's facing her.

"Ugh, no," Camila responded.

"Uh, sure Jan," I responded and Camila giggled forcing her eyes open.

"We are being taken over by our texts, honestly we have the funniest conversations texting and it's just taking over our life's," Camila laughed and I joined.

"True," I responded and we both went silent and then started cracking up again.

I looked over my shoulder when I heard knocking on the door and before we even answered it swung open revealing Dinah in jean shorts and only a bra on running away from Normani who was fully clothed behind her.

"Put a fucking shirt on, what are you doing!" Normani screeched chasing after Dinah.

"Watch out bitches!" Dinah yelled and LITERALLY JUMPED INTO OUR BED.

"What the fuck Dinah," Camila screeched trying to scoot off the bed away from her.

Do you know what I did? I was off to the side in only my bra and underwear laughing my ass off watching.

"What the hell Lauren," Normani laughed coming up next to me while I just shrugged.

I looked back over at Camila and she was hiding under the covers while Dinah was trying to attack her ripping the covers off her body.

"Y'all bitches got it on last night didn't ya!" Dinah yelled and Camila just rolled her eyes.

"You can't hide your secrets from me Dinah Hickey Hanson!" Camila yelled back making Normani and I wheeze.

"Y'all hoes are rude what the fuck," Dinah responded leaving the room.

"Well I'm going to help Dinah, she may look tough but I will probably have to help her put on a shirt," Normani said leaving us closing the door behind her.

"Well That was... interesting," I said giggling while crawling onto the bed towards Camila.

"Yea, and you didn't fucking help me with Dinah," Camila said wide eyed and I just shrugged.

"You're meannnn," Camila dragged on.

"I'm sorry, forgive me please," I whispered kissing her cheek lightly moving down to her jaw until she gasped pushing me off.

"Don't play with me Jauregay, I know your ways," Camila glared and I just laughed.

"I love you Cabello," I said kissing her cheek and heading over to her drawer finding some clothes that I wouldn't mind wearing from her.

"I love you too Jauregui," Camila answered coming up behind me and jumping up to kiss my cheek and then left to her bedroom.

———
Camila's POV

     After I was done getting ready and putting on clothes for the day my phone started ringing in my back pocket when I was going to join all the girls downstairs for breakfast.

I quickly rushed into my room leaving the door open slightly and answered the call. It was Halsey.

H - "Yo, I was thinking next weekend you could come and record your song. And have you told the girls yet?"

C - "Okay whatever, I'm currently writing a song. And yes I told the girls."

H - "Okay sounds good but don't stress yourself. And that's amazing! How did they react?"

C - "I won't, and we'll they tied me up to get me to talk and then Dinah literally started crying and the others did too, and then we had a mini party just with us and we drank a little tooooo much."

Ashley started laughing on the other end of the line.

H - "Wow that's a story to tell your children, and well I have to go but text me whenever and I'll keep you in touch."

C - "Well I have a LOT of stories to tell my kids about you girls, and sounds good I'll see you."

She laughed again and then we said our goodbye's ending the call.

I looked over at the door to see Normani smiling.

"Ashley is amazing," I said and Normani nodded her head coming towards me.

"She definitely is, just don't get too caught up with this stuff and remember that we are all so happy for you but this will also cause more trouble with long distance and texting," Normani said frowning.

"I know... Distance will definitely suck but texting you girls is the best thing ever and I wouldn't ever let work come between us," I answered and Normani smiled.

"I course I knew you would say that, I just wanna tell you that," Normani said and I gave her a big hug while she giggled.

"Love you girlie," Normani gushed into the hug.

"Love you too Mani."

———

The girls stayed until Sunday afternoon and headed back home for school which is ending in two in a half months.

Ally's semester is ending in about one in a half months.

———

A/n: Sorry that was short, texts are coming back next chapter and school is almost out for the girls which Camila will get to record her song she will be writing and possibly get a record deal.

Then the girls will decide what they want to do for College or if they don't wanna go to College.

Don't worry, Camila will get attention for now but in later chapters I'll make sure the rest of the girls get attention too.