Part 15

A/n: The song at the top is for later in the chapter but you can listen to it now. Also another POV chapter.

Normani's POV
     After Dinah said "It's so on" I thought I was dead right there on her living room floor. Instead she threw her pillow and ripped my pillow out of my hand and then pinned me down on the floor. Her face was really close to mine and I could smell her minty breath on my face.

"Gotcha", Dinah said smiling with her white teeth showing. She started to lean down to my face but stopped when she was really close and told me "Close your eyes". I quickly obeyed and then she let go from pinning my hands and put her right hand on my cheek I and her left hand on my neck. "Keep them closed okay", I hear her faint voice say. I quickly nodded with my throat getting dry but quickly swallowing making it less dry.

I then peeked my eyes open and I saw Dinah leaning in with her eyes closed and then I closed my eyes again but before contact she quickly pulled away when she heard Ally yell from upstairs "Camila and Lauren are up here I had to look in every room to find which one is theirs!!". After that Dinah groaned and sat up while I also sat up with her blushing. After that Ally, Camila, and Lauren started down the stairs. Fuck we were so close to kissing too, what a cockblock.

Dinah's POV
     I'm so pissed you don't even understand right now. We were so close to doing what I wanted and I of course jinxed it saying in my head that I'm totally going to do this right now but I guess not.

After that Camila jogged down the stairs and came over to me and asked "Why are you blushing DJ". I then looked over to Normani and she had a 'Don't say anything right now' face so I told Camila "I just saw a commercial that was made me cringe and I guess it made me blush", I said while thinking if what I said made any sense. "Oh ok" was all Camila said before she went to sit back down on the couch.

Camila's POV
Dinah was acting strange but I really did not want to make her annoyed and ask questions so I sat back on the couch with Lauren and went on my phone. I then got a phone call from the place I ordered pizza and they told me my pizza had been done and I had to come down there.

     "Hey guys I got a phone call from the pizza place, can I borrow someone's car to drive there?", I asked everyone. "Oh you can use mine, I'll come with you also to help" Lauren said getting up with me and then we walked out the door after Lauren took the keys out of her pocket.

     "Here take the keys you drive" she said throwing the keys to me that I caught with one hand while going to open the driver side door of the Range Rover. After me and Lauren got in I told her "Damn nice ride". She then just replied with a quiet thank you and then I put the car in reverse out of the driveway out onto the road and drove down to the pizza place.

     When we were driving there I decided to turn on the radio and the song playing was Issues by Julia Michaels so I turned it up and then Lauren started singing the first verse.

Lauren: I'm jealous, I'm overzealous
When I'm down, I get real down
When I'm high, I don't come down
I get angry, baby, believe me
I could love you just like that
And I could leave you just this fast

Camila: But you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too
No, you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too

Lauren: 'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you

Camila: Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em

Lauren: Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you

Camila: You do shit on purpose
You get mad and you break things
Feel bad, try to fix things

Lauren: But you're perfect
Poorly wired circuit
And got hands like an ocean
Push you out, pull you back in

Camila: 'Cause you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too

Lauren: No, you don't judge me
'Cause you see it from same point of view

Both: 'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em

Camila: Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you

(Skipping the rest of the song because I'm lazy 😬)

     "Woh" we both said at the same time. "You are an amazing singer" I said when we pulled up to the pizza place. "Woh me!? You are amazing!" Lauren said. "We can talk about this later lets go get the pizza", I said getting out of the car.

     We got the pizza and drove all the way home not saying much but then we got home and everyone dug into the pizza.