Chapter

Hermione Jean Malfoy-Granger

'And who is this handsome young boy,'asks my grandmother. I begin to smile. 'This is my son, Scorpius,'say I with proud. Scorpius get's red cheeks and hides behind my legs. 'Don't act silly Scorp,'say I and I pull him from behind my legs. 'Hello grandmother, mother, father, Uncle Ben, Aunt Daisy, Stephanie, Eric, Posey, Uncle Ian, Aunt Lucilla, Tallia, Zack,'say I. I hated everyone from my family except my parents and my grandmother. I didn't want to come here, but my parents told me I had no excuses anymore. 'Shall we go and check-in, mother,'asks my Uncle Ian, while looking in disgust at me. I put my hands under Scorpius' armpits and set him on my hip. We walk to the check-in desk when I see someone familiar.

'Parvati, is that you?' The desk clerk looks up and looks happy to see me. 'Hermione! Merlin Hermione, what good to see you!''Yeah, it's good to see you to! How is Seamus?''Good good, we have just returned from our honeymoon.''Aww, really? How was it?''Really nice! But how is it with you?''Well, it...''Hermione, can you stop your chit chat and let us check in,'asks Aunt Lucilla. 'Do you know who you are talking to? This is...''No Parvati, my aunt is right,'say I, looking stern at her. Scorpius plays with my hair and looks at my aunt. 'Why does your aunt yell Mummy,'asks he while whispering in my ear. 'Don't mind it Scorpi, it doesn't matter,'whisper I back. 'Of.. of course..here are your keys... I suppose you stay at ahum.. your suite Hermione,'asks Parvati shy, completely taken by surprise. 'She has her own suite,'yells my niece Stephanie. Ugh, only when I look at her I immediately think of an whore. Her top only covers her breasts an bit and she has some shorts. Her sunglasses in her hair, high boots and heavy make-up. 'Of course she has,'says Parvati shocked. 'Don't. Parvati,'whisper I. She looks at me, confused. 'Let's rest an bit and make yourself beautiful for dinner,'says Aunt Lucilla. The girls begin to shriek, except for me. 'Mummy.. I'm tired,'yawns Scorpius against my chest. I stroke his platinum blonde hair and give him an kiss on his head. 'Come on Scorpi, I will bring you to your bed.'

When Scorpius and I reach our suite, I am still surprised about the beauty, luxury and largeness of the room. I always am when I enter our suite's in the hotels. I take off his clothes, brush his teeth, put him some pajama's on and put him in his bed. I decide to read an book. I can't wait for dinner, think I full with sarcasm.