Chapter

Draco Abraxas Malfoy

There stands she, the wife of my dreams. She looks shocked and one of the girls hands go on my ass. I kick behind me but there stands no one. I still have my hands full of the other two. 'What is going on here,'yells Hermione. 'Hermione, I don't wanted this, I hope you know that,'yell I, trying to explain the situation to her. 'Wait, you know her,'asks an man. 'Of course I do, it would be strange if..' 'Draco, shut your mouth,'yells Hermione. I snap my head towards her. She puts Scorpius down to the ground and walks towards us. She slaps her nieces off. 'I didn't know you would be here,'yells she with an smile. She was happy to see me. I was to. I put my arms around her and push her tightly to my chest. She puts her arms around my neck and I hear people yelling. Her nieces are yelling she was an slut and what she was supposed to think. Someone who has to be her uncle yells I didn't have the right to play around with his daughter first and then with his "awful" niece. Then, I got triggered.

'How do you have the nerve to call her awful,'yell I at them. Hermione grabs my suit, shaking her head no. I breathe heavily and rub with my hand through my hair. Her family look like they don't understand and then my phone buzzes. I ignore it, the person who called me could wait. 'Please Draco, they don't know and I want to keep it that way,'whispers she in my ear. 'Why?' 'They will only bully me and our little man when they knew. I don't care about myself but I do about him.' Our little man, the nickname for Scorpius when we were with the two of us. Why does that phone keep buzzing? 'Hermione Jean Granger, what is going on here,'yells her aunt. I snort. Her name wasn't Granger anymore, did I want to tell them. Hermione punches me softly against my chest, signing me to not talk. 'Nothing is going on here, is it Mr. Malfoy,'asks she. I look confused. How was I supposed to react? 'I.. I think so,'say I. 'YOU ARE IN AN RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM,'yells her grandmother. Hermione blushes and I smile. 'You have to tell them anyway,'whisper I and I stroke an hair out of her face. 'You.. you are,'whispers her uncle. He looks angry. 'Problem with my wife, Mr. Granger,'sneer I at him.  'YOUR WIFE,'yells the aunt next to that uncle. 'Lucilla and Ian, don't scream at my granddaughter,'says her grandmother calmly. 'Hermione, explain this now.' Hermione sighs and signs Scorpius to come over. He runs towards me and I hug him. I lift him up on my hip and feel like the happiest man ever. Now only this discussion with Hermione's family. I can't wait.