Chapter

Hermione Jean Malfoy-Granger

I wake up from my sleep by someone tapping my shoulder. 'Hmph?' 'Hermione, you have to wake up,'whispers an nice, sexy voice into my ear. I begin to smile as I recognise the voice of my husband. 'I'll stand up, don't worry.' I push off the blankets and put on my black skirt, white blouse and black heels. I feel something around my neck and see an pearl necklace, placed on my neck by pale hands. 'Thank you honey,'say I, laying my head in my neck to see Draco's face. He smiles at me and presses his hand in mine, leaving some pearl earrings. I put them in my ears and turn around to face my husband and my son. 'Well, how am I looking?' 'Beautiful mum,'says Scorpius, clapping his hands. Draco claps with his son, whistling at me. 'You are just as beautiful as always love.' I laugh and grab my black purse. 'Well, let's go downstairs for dinner then. We can't let them wait, can we,'sigh I. Draco puts his arm around me, kissing the side of my head. 'We will survive this 'Mione. And if we don't, I will take my family as soon as possible out of this hotel, back to our home.' I smile and reach my hand for Scorpius' one.  He grabs mine and we leave our luxury suite and go for the elevator.

The elevator stops on an floor and then my nightmares arrive. Posey, Tallia and Stephanie. 'Ow, you all,'sneers Stephanie. 'Nice to see you again,'say I with an fake smile. Draco chuckles behind his fist, pretending to cough. I grab his hand and let my wedding ring clearly visible for my nieces. Draco presses an kiss on the side of my head and Scorpius makes an sound. I begin to laugh and my nieces look disgusted. 'Oh, I think we reached the ground floor,'reacts Draco. I sigh in relief and walk as soon as I can out of the elevator. My uncle's, aunts and nephews look in disgust at our little family. Draco didn't show his irritation, but I know him better then anyone. I squeeze his hand and he looks at me, smiling. 'Well, let's make the best out of this reunion, don't you all think,'says grandmother with an smile. 'Let's do that grandmother,'say I, smiling back at her. The biggest part of my family may not approve, but I honestly don't care about that part. The part of my family thát I care about approves, so what to worry about?