Chapter

Hermione Jean Malfoy-Granger

'Now, sit down Hermione and tell us what is going between you two,'commands grandmother. I sigh and sit down next to my mother. Draco sits next to me with Scorpius on his lap. My grandmother looks very surprised, but also happy. 'And tell me now what you two are from each other.' I look at Draco and he smiles at me, squeezing my hand on the table. I hear my nieces snort when they see it. 'Well... Draco and I are married,'say I. 'What lovely Hermione! I am so happy for you,'says grandmother. Well, that surprised me. 'But mother, she is married to someone who is flirting with my daugther! How many times would he cheat on her?' 'Never,'says Draco stern, looking murderously at my Uncle Ian. 'And by the way, when I entered MY hotel, they threw themselfs on me! I would and I will NEVER cheat on Hermione!' 'Draco.. don't,'whisper I. He nods but he still looks at my uncle.

The door bursts open and there stand two people I least expected. Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. 'Mother, father? What are you doing here,'asks Draco surprised. 'You didn't pick up your phone, we were worried,'says Lucius seriously. 'Well, I was in kinda an fight with Hermione's family.' 'You are the parents of the husband of my granddaughter,'asks my grandmother. I just wanted to sack through the ground. 'Yes we are,'says Narcissa and she walks towards my grandmother, shaking her hand. 'Hello Jean, hello Dan. How are you all,'asks Narcissa with an smile and she holds hands with Lucius. My nieces and nephew's gasp at them. 'Hermione, honey! How are you doing sweetheart,'says Narcissa, kissing me three times on the cheek. 'Hello Narcissa. I hope your morning together was great?' 'Oh, it totally was. We went for breakfast in..' 'Mother, do you really think it is time for that now,'asks Draco. 'Well, I guess Scorpius is your son then,'says aunt Lucilla, looking in disgust at us. 'Of course he is! See you Hermione cheating? Well, I don't,'says Lucius. Lucilla looks at Lucius and shoot daggers at him. 'Lucius, please,'say I in an begging voice. I don't want to start an discussion. 'Well, I don't see an problem. Welcome to the family Draco Malfoy. And if someone has an problem with those two, you have to discuss with me,'says my grandmother, looking serious.

'Let's go upstairs,'whispers Draco into my ear. I nod and stand up with Draco and Scorpius. When we walk out with Lucius and Narcissa and close the door behind us we hear my uncle's, aunt's, nieces and nephews yell. 'Ugh, I hate them,'sigh I, leaning with my head on Draco's chest. He puts his arm around my waist with in his other arm Scorpius, who had his arms wrapped around his father's neck. 'Well, what an lovely family,'says Narcissa. 'I don't believe them! As an couple of whore's they wrapped themselfs around me,'yells Draco angry. 'DRACO, SCORPIUS IS STILL HERE,'hiss I at him. He looks at Scorpius, mumbling:'Sorry, I'm just so stressed right now,' in my ear. I smile and kiss him softly on his mouth corner. 'Why didn't you react on our calls,'asks Lucius. 'I was in an fight with her family and then Hermione saw her niece's wrapped around me and I just couldn't pick up, sorry father.' 'Don't worry son. Now we just know you are safe. Well, shall we go before lunch, my love,'says Lucius to his wife. She smiles and they Apparate away. 

'Sorry Draco, but I don't feel like swimming with my family any more after this fight. Sorry Scorp,'say I. 'Don't worry mummy,'says the boy with an smile. We finally reach our suite and Draco puts Scorpius in his room. 'Can I still get my icecream,'asks Scorpius. I begin to laugh when I plump down on the couch. 'Of course sweetie, I still promised it, you know,'say I. When the door to Scorpius' room closes Draco plumps down next to me, looking me into the eyes. His hand goes over my leg and I smile at him. 'I love you Draco Malfoy,'whisper I in his ear, kissing his ear. 'I love you to, Hermione Malfoy,'say he and his mouth goes to my neck and shoulder, sucking in my soft skin. I smile again, softly moaning. I rather have only connections with my husband and son on this hotel suite then one more conversation with my family. But I can't think about my family anymore when Draco uses his wand to lock Scorpius' door and when he lifts me up in bridle style, carrying me to our bed.